Support Shane! Pls take a minute and read this!

Hello guys! I am here to discuss and share a serious issue with you. Please take a moment to read this since it deals with a kid’s life and happiness. I and Jane are trying our best to get this out to everyone!

@Jane_Bennet has posted in her ig about a boy named Shane who is an actually the sweetest boy that she had ever seen. Unfortunately, this little boy had to suffer from kidney failure is undergoing surgery soon. He’s a 13-year-old boy who has been in the hospital for 2 months already and that the project is aimed at making his cubicle more homy.

So, Jane, being a kind woman that she has always been, is kindly asking all the artists out there who could do any kind of edits like a video edit, or just undrawn edit or a drawn edit with Doctor strange or Frozen since those are Shane’s fav characters! I also have mentioned some other favs of his at the last.

This is my humble request to all the artist out there, to make the edit for Shane and offer him your prayers! and also if you are going to draw and support us, pls use the hashtag #drawforshane

if you are interested in helping by drawing edits for him, please PM me for his pic and Jane for his dog’s pic. If you would like more info feel free to ask @Jane_Bennet. Please please please share this post so that as many as possible people can see this and hopefully help make a difference in these kids lives.

All the tags are allowed here! Please share this! I am trying to get support as much as I can!

This is the original post in IG.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B7tkR_ylAfG/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Some of my tags and i am sry if you guys didnt want to be tagged:

@JemU776 @AMagic @N_Epi @ArtisticWaffle @Diamond.Heart @Danielle318 @anon75579664 @ChicBear @Captain_vanilla @CaraMe1 @Cami_epy @Neptune @Marii.writes @PropertyofNae @Abimations4 @Shadow666 @xetic @Epi.milkyway @Baby_Blue @episode.hailey @rubywrites @shyshy1014 @Shuka @LanaAugustine @CelestialMoon @Fernanda2 @Duckling @Epi_Info @Jayl @CD_Erugo @Linlin330 @line123462 @keiji @SkyM @TamiRose @BethanyH @MysteryMaker @Spade.02 @Toxic.Dreams @Killerfrost @cxsey @Madeha @k.w.episode @Jany @Bridi @yikko @Eva_Diva1 @Defenestration @Emibunnie @sofia2 @cece_hunter @Awae @Mya_M @Zey @EllasStorys @heart.creates @_haruka @Nettie_episode @DigiKat @Simila100 @zapcV @Unknown_18 @LiyahxWrites @eilyk @PerplexedJam

Anything from his favourites in the edit would be appreciated tysm!

His Favourites:

• Elsa. Anna and olaf
  • Dragons
  • Butterflies
  • Dr. strange
  • Spiderman
  • Baby brother
  • His dog
  • Abominable
  • Twilight

Thank you everyone for your support! Let’s make him happy as much as we can!

27 Likes

Sure, I’d glady do it. His situation is so sad. Of course!

5 Likes

tysm @AMagic If you want the pic of the boy to draw, pls pm me! this means a lot to us! ty! feel free to share this with others too!

3 Likes

I wanna help!

5 Likes

tysm :heart_eyes: for your support if u need the pic of him, hit me a PM! ty again!

3 Likes

I wish I could help, but I’m horrible at edits and other type of art. He deserves good work.

He’ll be in my prayers though

4 Likes

Thank you so much for thinking of him. It means a lot to me.

3 Likes

It doesn’t mean like that! your prayers are always enough but pls do not think that poor art is not what he want he deserves everything! but its okay ! tysm for your prayers!

2 Likes

Of course! And this is really thoughtful of you two to do this for him.

2 Likes

I guess I can give it a try.

2 Likes

Thanks. He is my favorite patient and I just want to make his hospital stay a bit better.

3 Likes

ty every edit counts for us! u can dm me of you want his picture!

2 Likes

Thanks. He is my absolute favorite patient and I just want to make his hospital stay a bit better.

3 Likes

That’s why I love you girl! I am so glad that I am able to help you :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you for the tag, I will share this on my IG :heart: Sending my prayers to him and may all the wonderful gifts he gets bring a wide smile on his face :blob_sun:

3 Likes

tysm jem it means a lot to us! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Awh I saw this on her story, she’s such a kind woman :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: sending my prayers to him and his family! I’d love to contribute to* this, do u mind sending me a picture of his dog or a dog that looks similar to his. I’m lowkey not the best male editor and I just started practicing how to draw males and they don’t look good :(( but I’ll still try :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::revolving_hearts::pleading_face:

I’ll send this to my friends!

2 Likes

I could try, but I’m extremely bad at edits

2 Likes

ofc! I will ask her if she has the pic and get back to you tysm! it means a lot to us! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

As I said, every edit counts hun if u r still willing to give it a try pls go ahead!

1 Like