Support Team Not Responding

How long does it take the support team to get back to you? I’ve submitted a ticket 3 days ago and have yet to get a response. :roll_eyes:
@Sydney_H

1 Like

Anyone that can help or experienced
this? :thinking:
I kinda need assistance immediately.

It would take some days, like a week

I think the staff is overwhelmed at the moment. There’s been a lot of talk about slow image approval times and slow response from the support department.

They’re backed up and trying to catch up. I wonder what caused the back up? Maybe they have a lot of new users flooding in to increase traffic?

Moved to Episode Fan Community. :wink:

Jeremy explains the situation here. :smile:

2 Likes

I am currently having this problem as well. I submitted a support ticket on August 16th and was responded that another person would have to address the issue. Since that time, no one has responded. I have even submitted a follow-up email as it pertains to if certain material is allowed in the upcoming Thriller contest and I need an answer before deadline.

This is not the first time either. There are open support tickets that still have not been resolved from this Spring. I never even received an email stating that the ticket was closed.
Is there a way to know if our questions/issues will be addressed?
@Sydney_H @Jeremy

Thank you.

1 Like

The best thing you can do is practice patience while waiting for the support team to respond. Too be honest, you creating an additional ticket more than likely extended the wait time, as that is all that creating multiple tickets about the same issue does.

2 Likes

Sorry if you misunderstood me. I didn’t create an additional ticket. I only create tickets for individual issues. The follow-up email I submitted was a reply to the same ticket, not a new ticket. I know that creating new tickets slows things down even more.
It has just become obvious that there are some support tickets that are never responded to or followed up on (like the still open ticket from March).

1 Like

I would happily look into this for you. Please pm me the ticket numbers that you would like me to look into. Thanks.

1 Like