Support Ticket Issues

Is it just me, or does Episode take forever to respond to support tickets? I’ve given them all of my episode information and the issues I have in the app (my friend had the same issues and was fixed with certain info, so I just messaged them that) and I haven’t heard a response in weeks. I truly need my app so I can test any bugs and was supposed to publish a long, long time ago but now I can’t as I can’t test it in the app. Please, if you’re out there: check your messages.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s happening to me too. I think you should message the mods (like, Jeremy or Sydney) and tell them that you’ve supplemented a ticket. :grin:

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for response since 10. July. But I wrote a ticket to Episode.app+tos@gmail.com :thinking:

Yeah, I don’t know what the hell is happening with episode recently, but literally nothing is right. None of the Classic bugs are being fixed, there’s a huge backlog with approving backgrounds, nobody’s support tickets are being answered and I’m guessing there are more problems that I can’t think of rn. Does anyone know what’s going on with them?

3 Likes

I hope we get our episode back though. :persevere: