❗️Supporting Authors ❗️

Anyone interested in supporting each others stories? If so drop your ig in the comments and the name of your story! :heart:

17 Likes

STORY: THE RESCUER

AUTHOR: Anisha

DESCRIPTION: A social media lover YOU got stuck with five strangers in jungle who all had a dark secret.
Can you RESCUE yourself and reveal their dark secret?
Read and find out!

GENRE: Adventure, Mystery, Drama

•Female MC
•Name input
•Customize Character
•Gem choices
•Choices matter

LINK: Episode Writer Portal

THANK YOU :blush:

And I don’t use ig🙂

2 Likes

Thank you for the thread! I hope you read my story and enjoy it :))

Extras:
Genre: Romance/Fantasy

Episodes: 7 at the moment but more are coming!

Instagram: u.episode.u

Link: Episode Writer Portal

2 Likes

Hello, thank you, I’m interest!

Name: Robin’s Blood
Genre: mystery
Chapters: 31 completed
Description: You trespass into the underworld while investigating the weird phenomena in your country, but you get captured by the mysterious governor. Will he be your salvation or your doom?
IG: piyi.stories

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Thank you for this! :blue_heart: :purple_heart:
Title: OM: Road to You
Genre: Adventure
Description: You take a coast-to-coast road trip to bring your nephew home to your estranged sister. Will she be the only one the open road brings you back to?

IG: @kacey_16_episode

2 Likes

Title O Son Where Art Thou

Author Brendan

Description You lose your son by unjust means, and your son is now with a man you despise. Can you rightfully reclaim your son? Find out in this striking drama. Male MC, choices matter, and two endings.

Genre Drama

Style Limelight

No. of episodes 14 (including bonus episode)

Instagram @brendan.writes

Link Episode Writer Portal

Note Please send me screenshots

grafik

Title: Jubmienaimo (Saivoaimo 2)
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Style: Limelight
Customization of the MC and her LI
Chapters: 11 (ongoing)
Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Romance
Description: Robbed of her memories Vilja tries to recreate every step to find the missing pieces. As circumstances become almost unbearable she finds herself forced to return to Saivoaimo…

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for making this thread.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: The Truce

Description: Sergei is a cold-hearted gang leader. What happens when he is given a proposal that turns out to be more than he expected?

Style: LL

Genre: Action

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

2 Likes

Thanks for the thread! If anyone could take the time to read my story I would absolutely appreciate it :yellow_heart:

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 13
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the thread!

Story: Harder to Breathe
Genre: Romance
Insta: @zotrixepisode
Episodes: 3 (just released)
Style: Limelight

Description:
Getting stuck in your new apartment’s elevator with your obnoxious, yet sexy neighbor isn’t quite what you had planned. Will you be able to resist him while living next to him?

Story Cover

My story is called Thw Fairy Secret. I jave the first 3 chapters complete if you would like to read it. I would love to read tour story if you have one published :blush:

I’m reading The Fairy Secret. Check it out: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Here’s my story!!

TITLE: I’ll Tolerate You

GENRE: Drama

AUTHOR: Maddy <3

EPISODES: 3 (Ongoing)

DESCRIPTION: You get accepted into your dream collage, while you’re there you bump into your childhood best friend/first love… Will you guys rekindle the spark you once had? Or be frenemies?

COVER:

[LINK](Episode Writer Portal)

INSTAGRAM: @mezerizing.epi

FULL CC, ONE LI, NO GEM CHOICES

Hope you guys like it :))

Hello! Here’s mine:

@kennedymolly97 | Linktree

Instagram: @kennedymolly97

STORY NAME : Pearson Hart
RELEASED: 1st Jan 2023
EPISODES- 3(ongoing)
GENRE: Drama
DESCRIPTION: Who doesn’t like drama….what would happen if the drama is in a law firm…!!??All that aside you’re just a young girl trying to make it in the “LAW WORLD”
LINK : Check it out! Episode - Choose Your Story #episode Episode Writer Portal
INSTAGRAM: Sharma_ep
Point System

Thank you, I’m willing to do a R4R or G4G
Here’s some info on my story,

The Title is Red Velvet
The Style is Limelight
The Genre is Fantasy
There will be art scenes
I published it on the first and there are 3 episodes up and the 4th is Early Access
The Description is: Struggling at its finest, Velvet isn’t just an ordinary girl, what happens when she and her brothers escape from their horrible past just to unexpectedly run into their future?

Not only that but Velvet is wanted for her special abilities that she herself doesn’t even know about, can the one person she longs for truly save her, or will she be forever followed by her demons?

Here is the Cover,

My Instagram is shayla_episode_13
And here is the Link,

Hi,
Thank you so much for this thread. Promoting my story, do check it out guys and share your thoughts. I would really love to find out.

:crystal_ball::cloud::small_airplane::airplane:Silver Lining (5-6(EA) is out now) :small_airplane::airplane::cloud::crystal_ball:

:airplane: Link: Episode Writer Portal

:airplane: 𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑨 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚, 𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒋𝒐𝒃 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔. 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒈𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈? 𝑼𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘, 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑬𝒏𝒚𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈? 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝑨𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔? 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒅? 𝑾𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒅?

:airplane: 𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒓𝒆: 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆/𝑴𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒚

:crystal_ball:𝑨𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒐:

:airplane: 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓
:airplane:2 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 (𝑴𝑪’𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒔 :butterfly:, 𝑳𝑰 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒔 :heart:)
:airplane: 𝑴𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔
:airplane:𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕
:airplane: Second chance love trope, Forced proximity
:airplane: Gem choices will be present only for Bonus content

If you wish to contact me you can pm me here or dm me on my IG @saleem.episode

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank u for this thread. :sparkling_heart:

:arrow_right:(Instagram: @episode.pori1)

:no_entry_sign: TITLE: All Started With A Dare!

Description:
You took a dare and ended up in a place you shouldn’t be. Will it end up in a disaster? Or will you find something, or someone to keep it together?

Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Drama.

What to expect:

• Female main character.
  • Male love interest (only 1).
  • Choices that will matter.
  • Point system that might or might not determine the ending.
  • Full CC for MC & LI.
  • Magic, Mystery and Prophecy.
  • Art Scene.

Gem Choices: There are bonus scenes at the end of chapter. You will get deeper knowledge about the story but it won’t impact the storyline.

Cover:
episode_NE_posterThumb_s8vdGKMYzl
episode_NE_posterImage_dhqP5ntg1Y

Story link:

:sunflower: Title: Salt in The Wound
:sunflower: Full CC for MC, one LI, one ending, points system, impactful choices
:sunflower: Genre: Romance/Drama
:sunflower: Description: Her first love transfers back to her school after a year of not hearing from him. What if they cross paths? Will new feelings bloom? Or will her hatred outweigh these feelings?
:sunflower: Instagram: cerisaro

If you want to see my story cover you can view it here it was drawn by me! :two_hearts:

Story Link:

My story explores - new + old friendships, hard past, moving on, coming of age, first love, family problems and more :sunflower:

𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒

𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒓𝒆 - Fantasy / Action / Romance
𝑺𝒕𝒚𝒍𝒆 - Limelight
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 - 8 with weekly updates
𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝑳𝒊𝒏𝒌 - Episode Writer Portal
𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎 𝑯𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆 - @mona_d_writes_episode
𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 - Fighting is all you have ever known, but what happens when you add some magic into the mix? Both the military and mafia want 𝐲𝐨𝐮, will you choose a side or play against both?

:white_check_mark:Full CC
:white_check_mark:2 LI’s
:white_check_mark:Choices that matter
:white_check_mark:Advanced directing
:white_check_mark:Magic
:white_check_mark:MMA fighting
:white_check_mark:Slow burn love
:white_check_mark:Comedy moments
:white_check_mark:Self growth choices
:white_check_mark:Lifelong friendships
:white_check_mark:Strong minded female MC