❗️Supporting Authors ❗️

Anyone interested in supporting each others stories? If so drop your ig in the comments and the name of your story! :heart:

3 Likes

STORY: THE RESCUER

AUTHOR: Anisha

DESCRIPTION: A social media lover YOU got stuck with five strangers in jungle who all had a dark secret.
Can you RESCUE yourself and reveal their dark secret?
Read and find out!

GENRE: Adventure, Mystery, Drama

•Female MC
•Name input
•Customize Character
•Gem choices
•Choices matter

LINK: Episode Writer Portal

THANK YOU :blush:

And I don’t use ig🙂

1 Like

Thank you for the thread! I hope you read my story and enjoy it :))

Extras:
Genre: Romance/Fantasy

Episodes: 7 at the moment but more are coming!

Instagram: u.episode.u

Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Hello, thank you, I’m interest!

Name: Robin’s Blood
Genre: mystery
Chapters: 31 completed
Description: You trespass into the underworld while investigating the weird phenomena in your country, but you get captured by the mysterious governor. Will he be your salvation or your doom?
IG: piyi.stories

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Thank you for this! :blue_heart: :purple_heart:
Title: OM: Road to You
Genre: Adventure
Description: You take a coast-to-coast road trip to bring your nephew home to your estranged sister. Will she be the only one the open road brings you back to?

IG: @kacey_16_episode

1 Like

Title O Son Where Art Thou

Author Brendan

Description You lose your son by unjust means, and your son is now with a man you despise. Can you rightfully reclaim your son? Find out in this striking drama. Male MC, choices matter, and two endings.

Genre Drama

Style Limelight

No. of episodes 14 (including bonus episode)

Instagram @brendan.writes

Link Episode Writer Portal

Note Please send me screenshots

grafik

Title: Jubmienaimo (Saivoaimo 2)
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Style: Limelight
Customization of the MC and her LI
Chapters: 11 (ongoing)
Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Romance
Description: Robbed of her memories Vilja tries to recreate every step to find the missing pieces. As circumstances become almost unbearable she finds herself forced to return to Saivoaimo…

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for making this thread.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: The Truce

Description: Sergei is a cold-hearted gang leader. What happens when he is given a proposal that turns out to be more than he expected?

Style: LL

Genre: Action

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

Thanks for the thread! If anyone could take the time to read my story I would absolutely appreciate it :yellow_heart:

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 13
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

Awesome, thanks for the thread!

Story: Harder to Breathe
Genre: Romance
Insta: @zotrixepisode
Episodes: 3 (just released)
Style: Limelight

Description:
Getting stuck in your new apartment’s elevator with your obnoxious, yet sexy neighbor isn’t quite what you had planned. Will you be able to resist him while living next to him?

Story Cover