Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thanks for the thread!
My Story:
Title : Falling With No Safety Net
By :Velazquez
Instagram :velazquez.stories
Style :LL
Genre : Comedy, Romance
About : Alaia is an orphaned, independent 19 yr old who has spent her childhood moving from one orphange to another with her best friend Dayzha. However, fast forward to a time where they get to finally get into the college of their dreams and meet 6 of the best personalities that complement each other so well that they soon move in together. No sooner had they had the best time at college than the so called “Charlatan Trio” (Dacre, Paxton & Malcom) came back to town. Let’s find out what happens when this trio and extraordinary friend group collide. Strife? Chaos? Both? :scream:
Story Link : [Episode Writer Portal )

1 Like

:white_check_mark: Instagram: @episode.pori1
:fire: story name: All started with a dare!

My First Story- Unconventional Love✨

Episodes- 6 released so far
Genre- Romance/Drama
Description- What happens when Ava is offered a huge career offer and meets the man of her dreams? Can she have both without betrayal and deceit?
Gem choices- the gem choices are mostly for support the author at the end of the story. There are some gem choices for bonus scenes or features but do not impact the story they just give additional insight or fun.
Instagram- jmstoriesxx
Link to story- I’m reading Unconventional Love. Check it out: Episode Writer Portal

I publish weekly/biweekly and I’d love for you guys to try my story! And I’d love to read yours <3 :see_no_evil:

Cover:

Link to story: Episode Writer Portal

Title: Bloody Innocent Love :heart_on_fire:
Genre: Thriller/Drama/Romance/Fantasy
Style: LimeLight
Episodes: there will be 30-50 episodes total!
Description: Emma, the most popular girl in her school welcomes a dark surprise that changes her entire life. Some people just aren’t all what they may seem…
Details: FULL main CC/Limited LI CC, 1LI, Art; ALSO includes: Vampires, Magic, Werewolf

Feel free to connect with me on instagram too! :slight_smile: @emnoelle.episode

Thank you for the thread! If anyone wants to give my story a go/R4R, reply to this message or PM me :purple_heart: Constructive criticism is welcome, pure negativity will not be tolerated :)) Feel free to send screenshots via the forums or my IG!!

Title : Dawn of Mystic
Genre : Fantasy
Chapters out : 5 (chapters are lengthy imo with a lot more coming soon with weekly-biweekly updates)
Description : Angels and demons are polar opposites, but what happens when worlds collide? The truth can only be hidden for so long, and Marlene has yet to find out her true origins. (CC)
Author : Nyah
IG : nyah.writes
Style : Limelight
Features : 3 love interests (LGBT included), points system, some timed choices, some advanced directing
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Rockstar_Princess_Hp_posterThumb_0owiS1SVm6

Popstar Princess
By Pandaboo

If you like drama, romance, a double life come read this!

Marie enters a competition where she has a chance to become secretly famous.
Or does she? The choice is all yours

Story: Forever & Always

Genre: Romance/Comedy/Drama

Style: Ink

Author: Scarlett

Instagram: episode.scar_ (DMs are open!)

Episodes: 3, more to come

Story Link: Episode Writer Portal

Story Cover:

Description: Lucas Burns and Skylar Brown, two sworn enemies. One night spent together could change it all, but Lucas being into illegal street racing could ruin it all

@inagitaepisode dear
You?

Princess_of_the_Underworld_p6_posterThumb_QzNBGwwrKJ

Title: Eternal love

Chapter out now:3

Description: The responsibilities as the Princess of the Underworld are tiring, so you escape to a planet called Earth. Can you finally find peace, and maybe love?

Genre: Fantasy

Author: Kieran

𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆! :bouquet:
𝑰’𝒗𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆. 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕! 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏’𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕’𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒆. :dizzy::heart:
337914161_125593857123227_6677022183766699886_n

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲: Fabled: Into The Wild
𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: He is beyond time and space. You are unaware of your reality but still naturally drawn to him. Despite your family being against him, will you go to any extent for him? (LL, Art)
𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: Fantasy, Romance and drama!
𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐤: Episode Writer Portal

𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗶𝘁, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁! :heart:

Wanna do r4r and g4g dear?

1 Like

Hello everyone my name is flora ig: @flora.the.writer
If anyone is up for a r4r I did be glad to exchange reads with you on instagram message me let’s exchange reads @flora.the.writer

you might want to check out this amazing story called TWST&TURNS

It’s surprising how mysterious life can be with these amazing three best friends …
What will become of them when they out their lives is full of secrets and lies.
The twist and turn of events will make you wonder what’s really going down :sweat_smile:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: TWIST&TURNS

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Yeah, i wanna do r4r and g4g?
Do you want?

1 Like

Sure!!!

How many chapters you want?

Hello hun :heart: Let’s exchange reads on instagram the handle is @flora.the.writer

1 Like

@Inagitaepisode

Can you see your dm dear

Thank you for doing this!

Title: Deadly Nightshade

IG: @kikis.stories

Genre: Thriller

Features:
:wilted_flower: Limited CC (black MC)
:wilted_flower: Tappable menu
:wilted_flower: Advanced directing (overlays, zooms, filters, etc) & points system used
:wilted_flower: Diverse cast
:wilted_flower: No gem choices other than “support the author”
:wilted_flower: No romance. (It’s not a major part of the story.)
:wilted_flower: Bonus scenes are free!
:wilted_flower: Sounds/music are heavily used
:wilted_flower: You can also skip heavy/triggering scenes and there are warnings used if there’s no skip option.

Episodes: 9, season 1 is complete.

Description:
“The balance of black and white.”

After a woman’s brutal murder, her ghost returns for revenge. But ambition, betrayal, and tragedy unfold in her quest for vengeance…

Link: Deadly Nightshade