[SURVEY] Episode Creator Aspirations Survey

Hello Episode Creators!

As we head into the end of the year, the Episode team has been thinking about our goals and plans for 2020. As part of that, we’d love to know more about how you, our Creators, think about success on Episode, and what things Episode can do to help make success more attainable.

If you have a few minutes, we’d love for you to share your thoughts about being successful on Episode.

The survey can be found here.

With love,

The Episode Team

26 Likes

This is great but I feel our thoughts will be watered down or misinterpreted.

12 Likes

Is anyone else having trouble getting past the second page? @Liz it either says there must be one response per row or not to put two responses in the same row when there is only one.

8 Likes

You can’t choose the same number twice

3 Likes

I was just writing about this. Thought I was doing something wrong.

5 Likes

Btw guys,

The trick for page 2 is that you have to “order all 6 methods from most effective to least effective” ie. only one is ranked 1, one is ranked 2, one is 3, etc.

They can’t have two that are the same rank. :woman_shrugging:

Also, 1 is best and 6 is worst.

11 Likes

I thought the ranking questions were silly, that we couldn’t pick 1 for more than 1 question, if we felt that more than 1 topic was important why couldn’t we pick 1 for each of them.

5 Likes

Does 1 mean not much and 6 is very much?

2 Likes

1 is the most important and 6 is the least important.

14 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

I feel like ‘success’ is a loose term. For example, there is getting a large amount of reads, and then there is creating a high quality, immersive story. When choosing how to make a successful story, I chose what makes a story trend, rather than what makes a story good quality.

14 Likes

what is story ID

1 Like

okay I need to redo the servey

1 Like

Hey episode. Can you fix the stupid survey? It’s saying I selected more than one option when I DIDN’T.

4 Likes

You need to pick one for each and it will go away

2 Likes

I actually did. It wouldn’t stop.

2 Likes

weird

1 Like

having problems with filling the survey, page one doesn’t let me submit my answers “please don’t select more than one response per column” when i haven’t done so

5 Likes

have the same problem

3 Likes

they cant have the same rank maybe that is the mistake

1 Like