These amazing covers were by @versearrow, her shop I’d closed but she’s extremely talented
I’m in the middle of creating my story and it’s taking a bit longer then I expected but I’m getting there.
The Story follows Mae-San Takanashi, a 21 year old from Japan, move to Seoul, South Korea to become a Kpop idol, it follows her and 4 other girls as they debut and deal with, fame, love, and drama.
I have done research about Kpop idols to make my story accurate but the only thing that won’t be accurate is her trainee period. Idols usually train for years before debuting but the MC debuts after a few weeks and that’s where my questions start:
1. Should the MC debut after a few weeks of months? Therefore spanning the episodes out a little more
2. Right now I have the MC finish her trainee period in the 2nd episode aka a few weeks, should she/you be done in the 2nd episode?
3. Mae is from Japan but I give full CC with a. Visual Dara Amarie template, should I give full CC?
4. There is Korean in the story because it’s taking place in Korea but only like company ceos and strangers speak Korean to them because Mae is not fluent in Korean yet, should there be more Korean?
5. Any other advice for the story
These are just a few questions I have that would help a ton, please answer and share with your friends, Thank you!