Survival of the fittest (Art addition) [OFFICAL THREAD]

Welcome to an art competition like never before. Artists will compete in challenges with other artists to not only improve their art skills, but win prizes.

Game Summary

Challenges will include certain themes, styles and techniques, which you must use the win the challenge. If you fail to complete a challenge, you will be put in voting poll. Which you guys will vote your least favorite drawings.

The top 3 least favorite drawings will be put up for elimination. And have to complete a elimination contest in order to stay in the game. The loser of that challenge is out of the game and so on. Elimation challenges will only be posted for a couple days max.

Each challenge will have a deadline of 2 weeks to a month. Depending on your suggestions.

The winner of each contest will get an advantage for the following contest, a drawing of one person max, and the experience of this game :blush:

GAME RULES [If you fail to follow these rules you will be disqualified from this contest]

1. Don’t steal,copy, or trace, anyone’s art! Dont claim anyone’s art that isn’t yours. Also sign your art or put your initials just so no can steal your art :two_hearts:
  2. Don’t bully anyone, we all aren’t perfect and remember this is just a game have fun!
  3. NO DRAMA and stay on topic! We have a group chat to talk about things off topic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
    4: If you lose it’s okay just remember you tried your best! This definitely isn’t my last contest!
    5: Please use the format below to submit your entry, so that it will be easier for me to judge your art and etc. Points will be taken off when the format isn’t used.

FORMAT:
Round:
Time spent (optional):
Your entry:
Pose reference (if you used one):
How difficult was this challenge for you?:

Many of you guys said that you I struggled with hands, so I thought to be evil and make a challenge with hands, but remember this is all for your better and for you to improve your skills. For this round you will Have to make your main focus of your drawing hands. Meaning you can still draw a person or whatever you want but the main focus of the drawing has to be the hands. You could draw as many hands as you want or as little hands as you want if that’s what you wanna do but the main focus has to be hands.

Drawn Example

This took me 45 minutes :nauseated_face: but I rushed so that I can post this so I guess it’s fine​:sweat_smile::sob: This is an example of what you can do as an drawing with the main focus being hands.

Photo Examples

You guys have two weeks!! If you guys need a extension of 1 week max you can have one! Happy drawing :kissing_heart:

-Love Lynda and @Bridi

@EVL.Daisy @Captain_vanilla @aristotilee @line123462 @NDWrites @inkkee @Cami_epy @CalyPhina @SkyM @ArtisticWaffle @epy.love @Awae @MysteryMaker @EdwardNorton @Problematic_Patrick

18 Likes

This is the easiest it gets next challenge will be harder :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I’m gonna get started right away! :paintbrush:

3 Likes

Excuse me? Is that a threat or a challenge?

5 Likes

Thanks for posting it! I’ll get started soon!

3 Likes

Both :joy::joy: I’m just kidding… unless :sob::sob:

4 Likes

Sigh. You just had to start with the weakness.

4 Likes

No problem!! Can’t wait to see what you come up with!
@Fairyblue93 Yesss!!

3 Likes

Teehee :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Now this is gonna be fun

3 Likes

Me and my motivation are being friendly and the sketch is almost done! :grin:

4 Likes

Yesssss :clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4:

3 Likes

Ughhh handsss

2 Likes

Round: 1
Time spent: 56 minutes
Difficulty:
This was difficult, the anatomy was a bigger headache than the coloring.

I also absolutely HATE butterflies, so this is heart wrenching enough

Entry:

16 Likes

Girl, you are quick! I love the colors!

2 Likes

You said you’re staring off easy :sob: I can already see myself failing :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Oof-- yah fun.:roll_eyes: I guess I have a few ideas but meh l… urgh

2 Likes

Good Lord, you’re evil

3 Likes

Omg- mine is not good at all, but I figured I can’t really do better sooo

Round: 1
Time spent: 55min
Pose reference: at the top right corner of my entry
Difficulty: Medium…?

Entry

7 Likes