Survival of the Fittest (Art Addition) [Sign ups]

Welcome to an art competition like never before. Artists will compete in challenges with other artists to not only improve their art skills, but win prizes.

Challenges will include certain themes, styles and techniques, which you must use the win the challenge. If you fail to complete a challenge, you will be put in voting poll. Which you guys will vote your least favorite drawings.

The top 3 least favorite drawings will be put up for elimination. And have to complete a elimination contest in order to stay in the game. The loser of that challenge is out of the game and so on. Elimation challenges will only be posted for a couple days max.

Each challenge will have a deadline of 2 weeks to a month. Depending on your suggestions.

The winner of each contest will get an advantage for the following contest, a drawing of one person max, and the experience of this game :blush:

Sorry for all those words :joy::joy: now we can get in to the sign ups. I was going to make a organized doc but I heard some people fail to access the docs. So to sign up do the following things.

1: Name: (Which you would like to be called throughout the contest)
2: How long you been drawing for?
3: 1-3 examples of your art style
4:Something you struggle in when drawing
5:What application you use to draw in
6:How long in a average does it take you to finish a art piece
7:How much time do you think challenges should be open for (pick somewhere between 1 week to a month)

REMEMBER BE NICE AND STAY WARM!!

The official art game/contest thread will posted next month (Jan 2020)

@Shuka and @Mouse.Episode are my ghost judges :joy:

Tag some folks!!

13 Likes

@Lumnara (I smell a chance at more practicing)

2 Likes

1: Name: Aristotilee
2: How long you been drawing for? A Year (Digitally)
3: 1-3 examples of your art style

Example 1

Example 2

4: Something you struggle in when drawing: Realistic Hands ;c
5: What application you use to draw in: Leonardo (Windows Program)
6: How long in a average does it take you to finish a art piece: 2-5 Hours
7: How much time do you think challenges should be open for: A Week

4 Likes

3 Likes

Tags stolen from share your arts thread :eyes:
@Jayl @Lovelyy_Iqraa @Itz_Emily @kotakala @RainbowCat @Ms.Kate @Star-rae @Killerfrost @CaelaM @Shona4b @jassie12dw @Mouse.Episode @Penny2 @Bumble_Bee @Lunar_Rose @Faith.S @Emi664 @moonlight_fanatic @estherdekker @anj @Shadow_Physic @Wingsoffire @PropertyofNae @DiyaaK @Jany @lanafrazer_episode @NDWrites @Ghosty @SakuraCheam @PerplexedJam @MysteryMaker @Epiexpert @Abimations4 @Bridi @Lunar_Rose @MagixQueenie @Linlin330 @Dayaepy @lanafrazer_episode @LanaAugustine @_haruka @Luio @Shuka @EllasStorys @Malukah @AK16 @Neptune @keiji @Chocolate_Mama @Shuka @RMM.Writes @Ayvery @Baby_Blue @Dayaepy @Fernanda2 @AtlasFlameAi @Bridi @Captain_vanilla @amyV @xetic @epyjayda @xSundayCoffeex @chaerryroses @eilyk @AnimeOtome @Wingsoffire @Aylxn @irishpotato @PropertyofNae @Problematic_Patrick @Infinitee @CalyPhina @EllasStorys @Killerfrost @Aims1141 @Lunar_Rose @inkkee@Sophbee @EVL.Daisy @Rac5hel @ChayChay @Turtle_Cat @Bethany1 @anj @PerplexedJam @Silver_Shadow @Maria.StoryWritter @Dark.Epy @_Nasia @phlegmatic @inkkee @A.C.epi @TheCreepyNun @xApplex @teatime @sofia2 @puma @CrazygirldY_dY_dY @SophiaM @24aya @Toxic.Dreams @abygail.bauman @AuthorMDWrites @Queen_K @Gamer_Gurl @appleqrl @UltimaW @AMagic

9 Likes

This sounds fun, let me fill out the sheet! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yay I’m happy it does!

1 Like

Name: @AMagic
How long you been drawing for? I want to say a year, but I keep stopping then going.

Example One

Example Two

Something you struggle in when drawing
Hands
What application you use to draw in
Ibis Paint X
How long in a average does it take you to finish a art piece
A couple hours

7: How much time do you think challenges should be open for
A couple days, maybe a week.

4 Likes

1: Callie
2: I’ve been drawing for nine months
3:

4: I struggle with hands
5: procreate pocket
6: it takes me 6-10 Hours
7: two weeks

4 Likes

Hand Drawing Struggle Gang lol

4 Likes

Its so hard, omg :pleading_face:

2 Likes

How you been Callie!! It’s been a while :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

@AMagic @Callie

5 Likes

Good, thanks! What about you?

2 Likes

I’ve been good thanks for asking :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I might try Dis but I’m too lazy to do da Form now so imma fill it later lel :new_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

This is survival of the fittest if you can’t even find the patience to fill out the form, this contest isn’t for you.

4 Likes

True

3 Likes

Alrightyy :ghost:

2 Likes

Might enter but I’m not sure since I’m really busy lol

4 Likes