Survivor! (GAME)

Welcome to SURVIVOR! Here’s how this game goes: 10 contestants will sign up, a random question will be asked and a particular contestant will be chosen to answer the question. If they can’t answer it, they say pass. If they pass or answer incorrectly, they gain a point. If the contestant answers correctly, they get to eliminate a contestant of their choice or let the wheel of fortune pick for them. Yeah Patricia I totally copied you In the end, the contestant with the most points loses and the one with the least points wins.

• No squads or ganging up on other contestants!
  • I don’t know what the prize could be, but PM me if you have any suggestions!
  • No complaining allowed! You can chat, but NO complaining or you’re eliminated.
  • This is the main game thread. You can chat here, but it would be better if you did at the Survivor! Official Chat (all the players will be added)
  • Be nice to other contestants!
  • The questions will be posted at random times each day.
  • Don’t answer a question that isn’t for you, each question is for a particular contestant.
  • 1 person will be eliminated each day.
  • No Google or any search engines allowed!
  • If you’re not in the game, you can’t reply on the game thread. Only the contestants can reply to this thread.

Current list of contestants:

@BerryGoodGem554
@Em546
@Cami_epy
@clydejakesalcedo
@Lady_Cannella
@SilverRose
@MayPenny
@cloudvity

7 Likes

Let’s start off easy :wink:

Question 1 for @BerryGoodGem554

Name a user on the forums with a color in their username

1 Like

@/PurpleRose

1 Like

Correct!
Do you want to pick a player to eliminate or let the wheel of fortune do it for you?

1 Like

Wheel of fortune.

1 Like

@Gabie1 you have been eliminated by the wheel of fortune :frowning_face:

1 Like

Question 2 for @Cami_epy

What’s 2+5×8+2+8×4÷2+3×9÷5×0?

0?

Lol

1 Like

can i sign up plz

1 Like

Correct!
Do you want to pick a player to eliminate or let the wheel of fortune do it for you?

1 Like

Wheel of fortune :blue_heart:

1 Like

I’m not lucky ! :joy:

2 Likes

@matchalatte you have been eliminated by the wheel of fortune :frowning_face:

Sorry I spelled your name wrong :joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy:Its cool, not-so-cool luck thoD;

1 Like

Question 3 for @MayPenny

Who’s idea did I steal for this game? :rofl:

1 Like

Patricia :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Be more specific?

I guess not :rofl: I’ll call that as incorrect because I’m E-V-I-L :joy: The correct answer was @/Problematic_Patrick :relieved: