Survivor: Season 2 [SIGN UPS]

Welcome to Survivor 2! Season 1 didn’t even finish and it’s too late to continue it so I’m pleased to present Season 2!

How does Season 2 work you may ask? The 20 contestants that sign up will be divided into teams of 4. The teams will be picked by a random generator. A team will have a captain, which will also be picked by a random generator. The contestants that aren’t captains are called sailors.

A question will be asked at a random time each day, and the captain of a team must answer. ONLY the captains can answer, not the sailors. If you’re a sailor and you know the answer, SORRY. If a captain gets the answer right, they can eliminate any other captain (they can’t eliminate a sailor) and their team gets a shield. A shield protects them and their team from getting eliminated. If a captain gets eliminated by another captain, they’re goners and a sailor on their team becomes the new captain. This is picked by a random generator as well.

But if the captain answer the question incorrectly, they get eliminated and a sailor becomes the new captain. This continues until there’s only one player left: the winner.

They may only be one winner, but there’s loads of prizes:

• 5 splashes
  • 1 small cover
  • 1 large cover
  • A PFP
  • 5 banners

1. Avoid drama
  2. Respect the rules and how the game works
  3. There will be twists
  4. Don’t get upset if you don’t win
  5. I can only give the prizes to the winner

1. @Secretz_lol
  2. @Chocolate_Mama
  3. @InkWaves
  4. @OreoBiscuit
  5. @Jakefxy
  6. @Silver_Shadow
  7. @Irridescent_Iguana
  8. @Zembo27
  9. @Crestfallen
  10. @Lady_Cannella
  11. @Gabie1
  12. @cloudvity

Tags: @zapcV @Secretz_lol @SakuraCheam @Chocolate_Mama @Wingsoffire @Silver_Shadow @PropertyofNae @OreoBiscuit @Jakefxy @YassineCool @Zembo27 @Captain_vanilla @LariYaa @Cami_epy @BadassSaasha

Sorry if you didn’t want to get tagged

9 Likes

When will it start?

1 Like

Probably tomorrow :thinking:

2 Likes

K I’m in.

1 Like

I wanna join! :raising_hand_woman:t5:

2 Likes

I’m in too, it seems like one I could do.

1 Like

Lady Oreo is in!!

1 Like

in

1 Like

I wanna join

1 Like

Could I join?

1 Like

Sure :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag can I join?

1 Like

I wanna join but im pretty much inactive until june 2 so :((

1 Like

That’s OK since the game isn’t starting until we have 20 people, which will take a while :joy:

2 Likes

Yayy ^o^

1 Like

@Lady_Cannella @Gabie1 @MayPenny @SilverRose @matchalatte @BerryGoodGem554

3 Likes

Sorry if you got tagged twice and weren’t interested!

1 Like

I’m in :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi, sorry, but not interested…

1 Like

No need to reply then :wink:

1 Like