Survivor SG Sign Ups and Chat

I still have access to them. So you can keep the same faceclaim

Ok, thank you. I promise i will fill out the form as soon as possible

Signed up! I mixed her up a bit so I hope she is a good enough character!

When are sign ups due?

They we’re originally due a few days ago, but there wasn’t anywhere near enough sign ups, or high quality sign ups, so the due date is to be decided.

Okay! I will submit mine no later than tomorrow.

Awesome

Hey @Littlefeets,
I’m can’t remember if I signed up or not… Could you please check?

Hey there lovely,
Yeah, you did. Pearl White, although for an SG, her bio/personality is far too short.

Sorry, Brooke. Hope you don’t mind, babe. :wink: Just trying to help ya out, lend a hand.

I’m completely fine with you answering any questions.

bump~
when will this start?

There have only been 10 sign-ups and only 1-2 have a high enough quality for an SG! :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

Uh oh. Is mine not good enough? :grimacing: if it isn’t good then I’ll be fine with doing it over.

Nah, actually yours was awesome. You supplied a good, detailed profile, which didn’t involve any topics that would test the community guidelines. :wink: A really interesting character. :+1:

Was mine enough?

Phew. Thanks! I thought my personality might have been a bit short but now I’m fine. :slight_smile:

Honestly? No. It was far too short, and if I’m being completely honest with you, your female’s backstory was rather cliche (a car crash and cancer). To have a parent die from one is cliche and bad enough, but both is pushing it a bit too far. Also, we found it weird that you used your own name, like you were maybe trying to create yourself just a little (maybe just personality). Normally in RP/SGs, we suggest avoiding this. :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:
If you want to see how to write some good profiles, then most of the ones I received in my SGs (Jump Street and The Bachelor(ette)) were good. :wink:

Nah, I think it has a good amount of information. :wink:

Sorry, about it being too short I can submit a completely different one if you’d like. I’ll change the back story honestly I don’t remember what I wrote down for it. Also Daisy isn’t my real name. It’s just my go to name, I can also change that if needed.

Did I submit my characters? I thought I did but know that I really think about it I am not a hundred percent sure.

Well, I think Brooke (Littlefeets), would be happy if you did that. Then they’d be more to work with, to understand the character and write for them well.
Oh, right. Well, that’s up to you. :slight_smile:

Nope, sorry, nothing is there under your username. :flushed::flushed::flushed: