High school. A time to learn, socialize, and figure out who you are. High school is hard anyway, but doing it all in someone else’s life? That’s nearly impossible. Who would have thought that a regular day of school would lead to finding yourself swapping lives with another student. Waking up in someone else’s house, looking in the mirror at someone who isn’t you, all you know is that it must be because of Max Parker.
Monday everyone was just fine, but after Maxine “Max” Parker tested her experiment. Tuesday morning was as far from normal as you could get. Max’s experiment was to create a teleportation device, and it only succeeded in swapping the minds of those who were nearby at the time.
In this rp the characters not only have to deal with interacting with others, but also deal with trying to blend into someone else’s life, while hoping to get a chance to switch back quickly. Not knowing everything about each other makes it harder, along with there being no guarantee that the person the character swapped with, was even the same gender.
- Standard Roleplaying rules apply
- If you choose to have a graphic, mature scene, once clothes come off, get it off this thread. Time skip or pm. Either is fine, but I don’t want the thread closed.
- Please try to not start drama outside of the rp. Between characters is fine, but not between us.
- think about your fellow role players with what you do. And remember, your characters aren’t you, so their opinions/choices and ours don’t always match.
- Stay true to your character please.
- Spell out the whole word in your posts, unless it is only partially written for a purpose. (Ex. write “you” instead of “u”)
Once the RP starts, sign ups will close. As of now I plan to close sign ups on July 26th. Two weeks from now. That date is subject to change.