Swapped RP - Sign Ups & Chat

Swapped

High school. A time to learn, socialize, and figure out who you are. High school is hard anyway, but doing it all in someone else’s life? That’s nearly impossible. Who would have thought that a regular day of school would lead to finding yourself swapping lives with another student. Waking up in someone else’s house, looking in the mirror at someone who isn’t you, all you know is that it must be because of Max Parker.

Monday everyone was just fine, but after Maxine “Max” Parker tested her experiment. Tuesday morning was as far from normal as you could get. Max’s experiment was to create a teleportation device, and it only succeeded in swapping the minds of those who were nearby at the time.

In this rp the characters not only have to deal with interacting with others, but also deal with trying to blend into someone else’s life, while hoping to get a chance to switch back quickly. Not knowing everything about each other makes it harder, along with there being no guarantee that the person the character swapped with, was even the same gender.

Faceclaims: Link

Rules
  • Standard Roleplaying rules apply
  • If you choose to have a graphic, mature scene, once clothes come off, get it off this thread. Time skip or pm. Either is fine, but I don’t want the thread closed.
  • Please try to not start drama outside of the rp. Between characters is fine, but not between us.
  • think about your fellow role players with what you do. And remember, your characters aren’t you, so their opinions/choices and ours don’t always match.
  • Stay true to your character please.
  • Spell out the whole word in your posts, unless it is only partially written for a purpose. (Ex. write “you” instead of “u”)

Once the RP starts, sign ups will close. As of now I plan to close sign ups on July 26th. Two weeks from now. That date is subject to change.

12 Likes

Those who were interested:

@Thecode004 @Kale @oorgeloop @Xoxo_dimples @AnimeOtome @fal.renet1398 @ScarletSwanHunter @Kittenlove @Madilnel @carolinedm
@Ella @CrazyCaliope @classycherries @Rose.M @maddy_roleplayz @Alyssa_Epi @EchoRavencroft @SilverRose @Nolan

13 Likes

Reserve for a male and female darling

2 Likes

:+1:t2:

1 Like

I’ll reserve for two males too

2 Likes

Got it! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Possibly reserve characters depending on start date and stuff…

2 Likes

The current plan for a start date is July 27th (signups due the 26th), but if people want it to start later I can change it.

2 Likes

Hmm… with everything I have to do on here, and with FairyTale-d sign-ups due around then, I possibly won’t be able to join. Sorry, beautiful.

2 Likes

I signed up for 1 female, can I get the FC to you later?

1 Like

It’s fine Caliope… if you decide you can join just let me know! plus I will allow signups for teachers and other school employees. Those could be signed up later too. Since they’ll have to interpret to odd behavior of the swapped students.

2 Likes

Aww, don’t tell me that. Then I have to find time to sign-up. … Hey, if you need someone to help you choose the best matches for body swaps for the RP, I’m happy to help you with that, beautiful. (smiling_imp) You know I love to make the evilest things happen. (wink)

2 Likes

Hey @SkyM your character seems a bit too perfect and could use some more development. Straight A+s, head cheerleader, and from a rich family. Yeah adding she was bullied from kindergarten through the beginning of high school, and she’s treated people nice and with respect because of it, is not really enough to set apart the rest.

Since you signed her up so quickly I would recommend going back and taking some more time to develop her, her background, personality, and flaws.

4 Likes

Kk

I know, but that sort of character is valuable and you are always up for them. :+1:t2: Oh I know I will definitely accept help for making the most evil of swaps. Some are going to have to be simpler, but some will have to be very evil!

1 Like

(flushed) Okay then, I guess I have to then. I am happy to take teachers then, if you want. Plus, I may submit a guy that I created for someone’s SG that never made it past the first post. … Okay, well, you’re welcome to PM when you’re ready to do so. (wink)

1 Like

Omg I had this idea on the old forums! So cool to see it again lol :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

You’re good to make any characters you would like Caliope. And if you want to submit a character form a previous Sg that didn’t go anywhere, go ahead.
Got it.

Well great minds think alike! :smile: I never saw much of the old forums, and nobody had made an idea like this here, so I had the inspiration and decided to roll with it.

3 Likes

Haha we be geniuses! I hope this does well :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

May I reserve one female, please?

1 Like