Sweeter than Honey - New Story OUT NOW

Hi everyone, I just published my sixth (ohmygoodness) story on the Episode app! It’s called Sweeter than Honey, and the story follows two people (alongside a bunch of side characters!) as they navigate their new life together during a near-death experience (mentally for one and physically for the other).

Here is the description of my story, “Crossing paths while being close to their demise gave them a new destiny. Their battles become harder, yet the stakes are higher now love is involved. Can they stop their ill fate?”

The story includes: Full CC, Choices, Advanced Directing, and is completely free to read, with only support the author gem choices.

I would love to do R4Rs, G4Gs or just have some people check out my story when they have the time to! Here is the link Episode Writer Portal and I hope you guys enjoy!

Thanks to @/beraankitadas for the cover art! She did a wonderful job.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post <3

21 Likes

Congrats on publishing your sixth story!
Promoting mine :heart_hands:

Author Name Raven.

Title Fight Alone.

Description “A thrilling chase of dangerous adventures, deep desires and ruthless actions with the notorious criminal gang, The Red Drivers. Can you run faster than they can chase?”

Genre Romance, Action. Haters to lovers.

Number of episodes 33 (More Coming Soon.)

Style Limelight

Link Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a r4r. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: ANIMOSITY
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Chapters: 6 (Ongoing)
Description: An immortal mage, a rebellious teen, and a vampire framed for murder. It’s only a matter of time before they realize that everywhere they go marks a trail of fear and chaos.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :heart:

2 Likes

I’d love to do a r4r with you!! <3

Great! We can start whenever you’re ready

1 Like

Hi. Thanks for this post and congrats on publishing. I am up for a r4r or g4g if you like. Here’s my story below:

Title: Super Wolf Girl
Instagram: @twes2363
Author: Tabitha Williams <3
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 23 (ONGOING)
Genre: Action
Description: Terronica becomes a hero for one night and then suddenly becomes the town of Bluewood’s favorite wolf hero ever. But will she save the town from evil foes?
Cover is done by @mary_d_sava on instagram.

91E5B8C4-EB47-4120-B88D-943EAD2F1D77

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R and G4G with you if you are interested.

Title: Deception Of Sin

Description: Luca never cared about mafia life until his father gave him an ultimatum. Now, he has to do everything it takes to prove his worth. Will Ariana change his fate or destroy it?

Style: LL

Genre: Action

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Congrats on your story! I’m totally open to r4r! Here’s my story!

Title: BunBun Shot
Description: Ever since he lost his dad a hotheaded rabbit has been trapped in a dark place, until a “fated” meeting with an eccentric bunnytail offers him a guiding light. Will he follow it?
Info: No CC, two MCs with one LI each, music and sounds
Topics: Grief, mental disorders, healing

1 Like

@jcwhisper.writes @Safi @Tabitha_Williams_3 @Ravennn I’m happy to do R4R with all of you, but due to some personal reasons I’ll need two weeks to complete them! Sorry for the inconvenience

3 Likes

No problem. When you’re ready, let me know :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations on publishing!:star_struck:

I would love a R4R☺️

TITLE: Avoiding the Eye
AUTHOR: Julie Happier
NR. OF CHAPTERS : 3 (on going)
TYPE: LL
GENRE: Horror
1MC -male, 1LI - female only, art-scenes, sound and music
DESCRIPTION: After Chris hears about the legend of the haunted mansion in Romania, he is determined to find out the truth. But what happens when he falls in love with an inhuman force?

THE LINK : Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

No worries. Thank you for the heads up

1 Like

Haley, a young designer, moved to London for job opportunities. She meets James, a man without a care in the world. What will happen when they become closer? Will he be able to carry her baggage?

Will she get too distracted, or will this be her London boy?

-FULL CC :fire:

-male love interest

-Friends to lovers :heartpulse:

1 Like

Adding it to my list! :smiling_face:

1 Like

I hope you enjoy!

bump! I hit 1000 reads yay <3 thanks everyoneeee

1 Like

I would love to do a R4R with anybody!!

TITLE "No Roses Without A Thorn”
Link :two_hearts:: Episode Writer Portal
Description: “Trinity lives in Detroit Michigan, a dangerous city and her goal is to make it safe. What happens when her brother’s best friend Jahmir gets closer to her and ends up in the crime?”

We can do a R4R!! Sorry for the late response

1 Like

It’s Ok!

1 Like