Swimware opinion

I wanted to create this thread to ask for other episode writers/artist etc opinions…

Limelight SWIMWEAR…

I’ve noticed in the content guidelines stories need to be appropriate to read etc… and the ideas of Sex and violence Are strict with moderation, so I wonder…

Why is it that all SLEEP and SWIMWEAR for female characters in limelight SEXUALISED…

I’m talking about the amount of exposure to a girls breasts and hooha, episode what’s up? You cracking down on authors with sexually illicit content, yet make it and produce it in your clothing that you give to the authors to use?

My question is does anyone else agree there should be a LARGER variety in swim and sleepwear which is SAFE for limelight females to use without being sexualised… I would like to see something child characters can wear to sleep. .3. I don’t think it would be to much but I think it would be nice to have something like a one piece bathing suit that DOESN’T look like it’s stuffed with a push up bra or have cut outs near the butt, and a decent pair of sleep wear like the ink cupcake pajamas possibly?

5 Likes

Note: I am not saying it’s episodes fault that authors are using the swimwear for explicit content but it would help if the authors had a larger variety of swim and sleep wear in the case that young minors/children aged characters AREN’T pulling a dani-cohn or showing their breasts when they swim. because by default, if authors have to continue using adulterated swim/sleepwear for children I already know their is gone be reports of child pedophilia promotion etc. .3.

4 Likes

Yeah. I see what you are saying.

3 Likes