Okay, so if you’re planning on entering the SWY contest, and need some help with anything. Let’s talk in chat.
Theme: You’re stuck in a situation with the LAST person you’d expect. Whether the two of you are trapped in a broken elevator, forced to go on a cross country road trip together, or paired up for a project worth half your grade, you’re going to need to get through it together .
Examples of Plots:
So, lets get to come questions.
- Who will your MC be stuck with?
- Are they related, co-workers, enemies, lovers, ex-lovers, etc.
- What kind of situation will they be stuck in?
- How will they get out of the situation?
- Are they are on good terms or bad terms?
- Do they hate each other?
- Do they know each other?
- What’s their occupation/job?
- Are they going on vacation?
- Will they be forced to go somewhere or forced to work together, or trapped somewhere?
Ask yourself some questions about what your story is going to be out. How will it start? How will the conflict be solved? How will your characters meet or they already knew each other? Hm, let’s talk.