SWY Contest Stroy Ideas/Help

Okay, so if you’re planning on entering the SWY contest, and need some help with anything. Let’s talk in chat.

Theme: You’re stuck in a situation with the LAST person you’d expect. Whether the two of you are trapped in a broken elevator, forced to go on a cross country road trip together, or paired up for a project worth half your grade, you’re going to need to get through it together .

Examples of Plots:

So, lets get to come questions.

1. Who will your MC be stuck with?
  2. Are they related, co-workers, enemies, lovers, ex-lovers, etc.
  3. What kind of situation will they be stuck in?
  4. How will they get out of the situation?
  5. Are they are on good terms or bad terms?
  6. Do they hate each other?
  7. Do they know each other?
  8. What’s their occupation/job?
  9. Are they going on vacation?
  10. Will they be forced to go somewhere or forced to work together, or trapped somewhere?

Ask yourself some questions about what your story is going to be out. How will it start? How will the conflict be solved? How will your characters meet or they already knew each other? Hm, let’s talk.

9 Likes

Hey thanks for this thread… I’m thinking to enter this contest but I’m confused a little bit… Do they need to know each other???

2 Likes

They don’t have to know each other, it’s optional.

1 Like

Oh… Okay… Thank you

1 Like

Iam entering (; I already have a plot

1 Like

That’s awesome. :100:

1 Like

I wonder how many entries we’re going to have. XDDD

Hey sorry for disturbing you again but I have another question to ask :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:… Can we use real place name like Canada, Miami etc??? :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Yeah, we are allowed to do that!

2 Likes

Oh okay… Thanks

2 Likes

No problem :wink:

2 Likes

bump.

If we use names of real place and it doesn’t match even 1% with real place then is it ok? Because I have not visited many places

2 Likes

Yeah
But even if you use names like New York or Philadelphia it should be completely fine

2 Likes

Thanks for your help

2 Likes

No problem :blush:

2 Likes