SWY Read for Read & Promote

Hello all my author friends!

I would love to create a community post for all SWY stories to promote their stories! If you are interested in a read for read, fill out this form here!

My SWY Entry, Feel free to check it out

Title: SWY: The Other Half of Me
Description: After a birthday wish goes wrong, what do you do when you’re stuck with a creative spirit?

No CC, Timed choices, mini games, diversity
Genre: Comedy (Sub-genre is fantasy)
Release Date: Out now!
My Instagram: @d.episode1015
My Twitter: @Deewritesthings

Same_MC_posterThumb_Qi5Anh9jot (1)

My maximum amount is 3 chapters! I am not offering gem for gems yet because I don’t have enough gems, but I will spend gems where I can.

8 Likes

I’m still working on my SWY story. Right now I’m working with the second episode. Good lord, why does each episode needs to have a coding of at least 400 :woman_facepalming:t4::woman_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

LMAO! I’m sure you can make it!

1 Like

Well thank you, I hope so too. Still pretty new to writing episode stories, but have been playing it since the last 5 years

1 Like

Title: SWY: The Library Escape

Description: Two people, one is popular and one is a loner with an attitude, stuck in a library locked at night. Will you escape in time? 4 possible endings, CC

Cover: (Will add as soon as it is finished)

Cover Credit: (Will add as soon as the cover is finished)

Genre: Mystery

Number of Episodes: 3

Extras:

• Full CC for Both MCs
  • Two MCs (one Male, one Female)
  • Survival Points
  • Four Possible Endings
1 Like

Thank you for this, here is mine!
(Interested in r4r)

SWY: Too Clumsy To Handle
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 3
Genre: Comedy, Romance, Drama
Description: You enter a famous contest by accident, only to find out a contestant as clumsy as you is in your team. Will you fight for your country or will your clumsiness take over? [romcom]

1 Like

Thank you so much for the thread
I am ok with r4r🌸
My story
SWY:Golden Chef

Genre: Comedy

Story description:- Hugo is a passionate chef who wants to be the next golden chef and he finally manged to be a part of. it unfortunately, he paired with Zoey who doesn’t know how to cook!

CC

Style:- LL

Li:- 1

Episodes: 3

-choices matter

-point system

-mini games

-Advanced directing

IG: @flare_888

Cover

Link

1 Like

hi !! thanks for the thread, i’m up for r4r or promo4promo

title: swy: playing it cool
description: she played with his heart, so he broke hers. what happens when avery and beau cross paths years later? (cc, choices, points)
genre: drama
episodes: 1-4 out now !! (1-3 free to read, skip-the-wait on 4)
points: throughout the story you can either gain or lose beau points…your points will determine your ending and will influence different scenes
ig: ashwritesepisode
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6716042290593792
cover:
thumbnail_6F4D9B44-EB72-4C5A-88D1-2AAB52862075(1)

1 Like

it’s not published yet tho lol

1 Like

hey! make sure you fill out the read for read form in the description!

hey if you are interested in a read for read, please fill out the form! @Flare8 @ashwritesepisode

Hi! Feel free to check out my story if you’re interested. I’m open to R4R’s as well :grinning: I’m willing to read three chapters IF the chapters aren’t too long

Title: The Beast Within
Author: Ms.Nel
Genre: Fantasy
Chapter: 13
Story Style: Limelight
Story Description: On her 21st birthday Ice discover she’s not human nor selian. What happen when she’s find out her true identity? Will she conquer both worlds or burn it down?
Add me on instagram @writer_ms.nel

1 Like

my chapters are roughly 5-8 min. If that’s not too long, feel free to fill out the form. Link is in the description.

1 Like

Thanks for this and I’m interested in a r4r :two_hearts:Title: SWY: Stuck in a Nightmare
Description: In the world of Halidrea, you can visit other people’s dreams. What will happen when you and your rival get stuck in someone else’s nightmare? M/F MC | Full CC | Choices matter
Genre: Thriller, Horror
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6527702429794304
Cover:

1 Like

good luck on the contest! if you want to do a read for read, make sure you fill out my form!

1 Like

Thank you and good luck to you too ! Oh and I filled out the form💗

1 Like

Here’s our entry :

:star: Title: SWY: Closer Than Two Magnets

:star: Description: When an unexpected mistake makes you ‘get tied’ with your lifelong curhs, who’s none other than your best friend’s bae, what could go wrong?
#YoungAdult #Superhero

:star: Genre: Drama, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance

:star: Features included:

• Female MC, Male LI [Male MC, female LI amd choosing MC gender and LI gender will be available after the contest is over]
  • Limited CC for MC (hairstyle & hair color cannot be changed only) , Full CC for LI
  • Music & Sounds are exigent in this story
  • Advanced Directing
  • Points System
  • Story Interactivity (Choices Matter, Choose Carefully! )

:star: Cover Reveal !!!:

:star: Story Link: Read “Closer Than Two Magnets”

:star: Authors: Adiba & Nova

For Updates and Sneak peeks, let me drop my Instagram handle here :grin:
@adilistic.stories

1 Like

Title: SWY: Classified
Genre: Action, Romance
Description: Overnight everyone mysteriously forgets about the case. Except you and Zayn, your sister’s ex-boyfriend. Will you be able to solve the case together or the truth will remain buried?
CC, CHOICES MATTER, 1LI M/F, MINI GAMES
Instagram: @julin.episode

Link:

1 Like

Thank you for this topic, let me know if you’re interested in r4r for this contest :>

𝗦𝗪𝗬: 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗥
Genre: Rom-com + mystery
Chapters: 1-3 for start
Description: Fitzgerald is everything you hate. The arrogant captain of the basketball team who can have any girl but you. But one night changed it all, because both of you stuck in the middle of life and death.

MC:F | F/M LI | CC full | Choices matter | Point system | Two endings

instagram: miwrites.epi

1 Like

Thank you so much for doing this :heart_eyes:

Title: SWY: The Sound of Silence

Genre: adventure, fantasy and mystery

Description: When you get stuck with a good-looking ghost, you discover some terrifying secrets about your ghosthunterband. Will you bow? Or will you put your flute aside and rebel?

Extra:

• male or female main character
  • male or female love interest
  • advanced directing
  • games
  • point system
  • 2 endings

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6719806124785664

Cover:

Instagram: Lidezutt.episode

1 Like