SWY reading list

So SWY contest time and I’m really intrigued by this contest so drop your entries!
Leave your title, description, and genre
Instagram handle as well if you like (optional)
I’d like to focus on small authors stories on this thread, those who might be struggling to get reads, or don’t have a big enough audience… I personally had a kinda bad experience with the DL contest, 8 episodes and not a lot of reads no matter how much I tried to promote. So maybe us small authors can support each other during contests, thank you

My IG: @lil_m.episode

9 Likes

Thank you so much for doing this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
SWY:Golden Chef

Genre: Comedy

Story description:- Hugo is a passionate chef who wants to be the next golden chef and he finally manged to be a part of. it unfortunately, he paired with Zoey who doesn’t know how to cook!

CC

Style:- LL

Li:- 1

Episodes: 3

-choices matter

-point system

-mini games

-Advanced directing

IG: @flare_888

Cover

Link

1 Like

Thanks for the thread!

Title: SWY: Earthbound

Genre : Manly Fantasy

Description : Each century a demon and an angel with special powers are born. These are required to keep the balance between good and bad on Earth. But can the current two handle all of this?

Featured Content:

• Almost full CC for MCs (No eye color change and for one mc only limited lip shape options)
  • Two MCs
  • MCs genders can be chosen
  • Choices matter
  • Point System
  • Advanced directing
  • Overlays (Maaaaaaaaaany overlays)
  • Art scenes (Edited & Drawn)
  • Sound & Music effects

Release: The end of this week I guess

Cover:

(Cover made by @/caitlin.epi)

1 Like

Hey! Thank you so much for this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :white_heart: I really hope you like my story. :sparkling_heart:

You can find me on Instagram and TikTok @lulucreates_

Story Name: Finding Forever

Genre: Drama

Description: A fiance with a secret, and a musician with a smooth tongue. Zelina is in for a rough ride on the road to her happiness. Can you handle it?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5245505669758976

Cover:

1 Like

Thank you for this!!

SWY: Always You

Your brothers wedding forces you to return to your hometown, where you find yourself stuck living with the man who broke your heart. Can you resist his sexy Italian charm?

Out now!!

my ig: @kellyallison_writes

1 Like

thanks for this thread! my story will be published on October 7(:

1 Like

Hi there

Thank you so much for doing this :white_heart:

:policewoman:t3:SWY: Under Contract

:policewoman:t3:Genre: Mystery

:policewoman:t3: Description: James just got admitted to the new EBI unit and can finally work with his brother.

He must prove himself, but what happened when a new case question everything he believes in?

:policewoman:t3:Male MC, limelight, CC

My Instagram : lea.episode.1
I just add you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thank you :sparkles:

1 Like

Hey… Thanks for doing this :heartbeat:
Here’s mine :speak_no_evil:
SWY: A Web of felonies
Genre- Thriller
Description -
An established detective is stuck in a ghastly situation with a man she can scarcely presume. There is only one way out. Will she be able to make it? Or will she be vanquished soon?
Ig-@mikasa_episode_writer & @pandaa_episode_writer
Advanced directing
Art scenes
Choices
Full CC of Female MC
1 LI (M/F)
Forensics
3 episodes are out now!

1 Like

Thank you for the thread :hugs: I hope you’ll give my story a chance.
𝓣𝓲𝓽𝓵𝓮: SWY: If I were you

𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷: In order to stay in college, Hayley is forced to study economics with the golden boy Kevin. But what happens when they switch bodies? How will they live someone else’s life?

𝓖𝓮𝓷𝓻𝓮: Fantasy/Comedy/Romance

•2 LI (M&F)

•CC

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

Release date: 6 October✨

My ig: @epi.ksu

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this <3 I really appreciate it!!
Instagram Handle: @tanji_743
Title: SWY: Stuck in a Nightmare
Description: In the world of Halidrea, you can visit other people’s dreams. But what happens when you and your rival get stuck in someone else’s nightmare? M/F MC | Full CC | Choices Matter
Genre: Thriller, Horror
Release: Oct 7th
Cover:

1 Like

Thank you for doing this!

SWY: Too Clumsy To Handle
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 3
Genre: Comedy, Romance, Drama
Description: You enter a famous contest by accident, only to find out a contestant as clumsy as you is in your team. Will you fight for your country or will your clumsiness take over? [romcom]

1 Like

thank you for this <33

title: swy: playing it cool

episodes: 1-4 out now !! (1-3 free to read, skip-the-wait on 4)

description: she played with his heart, so he broker hers. what happens when avery and beau cross paths years later? (cc, choices, points)

genre: drama

throughout the story you can either gain or lose beau points…your points will determine your ending and will influence different scenes

ig: ashwritesepisode

cover:
thumbnail_6F4D9B44-EB72-4C5A-88D1-2AAB52862075(1)

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6716042290593792

1 Like

Thank you so much for helping us out. I hope you give our story a chance.

I’m co-writing with @Ahanaa This is our story.

Cover done by @Ahanaa.

𝕋𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕖 : 𝕊𝕎𝕐 : ℂ𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝔸 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 (𝕃𝕃)
𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒓𝒆 : 𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒂, 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒚, 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆
𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 : 𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂, 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚-𝒈𝒐-𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒚 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒆𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒏, 𝒂 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒓-𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏; 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓?
𝑹𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 : October 5😍
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚?
• 𝑶𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝑳𝑰
• 𝑭𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝑪𝑪 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑴𝑪 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑳𝑰
• 𝑨𝒓𝒕 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔
• 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 ( 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎, 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒓, 𝑳𝑰 𝑷𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒔 )
•𝑨 𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝑪𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒂
• 𝑨 𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓

Check out our IG @saleem.episode & @ahana.d.episode._ for sneak peeks and updates.

1 Like

Thank you, for this. It means a lot to me. I have been playing episode since the last 5 years, and now I thought of being a writer in here as well. Although I’m still learning a few things, which I apply on the stories as I update them.

𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄 ~ SWY : Tales of The Heart
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄 ~ Romance | Comedy | Drama

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ~ 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧 and 𝐈𝐚𝐧 stuck with each other in an island far away from where there is a curfew due to high storms. How long will they be stuck with each other? Will they work together and find a way to home? Or will they reveal some secrets from the past?

𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 ~ 6th October [Approx.]

𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐒 ~ CC for MC | CC for LI [One] | Choices
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 ~ @raye.x4

𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 ~

For sneak peeks and updates, check out my IG below.
𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌 ~ @exotic.babe__ [That’s double underscore at the end.]

тнαηк уσυ :heart:

1 Like

Title: SWY: The Library Escape

Description: Two people, one is popular and one is a loner with an attitude, stuck in a library locked at night. Will you escape in time? 4 possible endings, CC

Cover: (Will add as soon as it is finished)

Cover Credit: (Will add as soon as the cover is finished)

Genre: Mystery

Number of Episodes: 3

Extras:

• Full CC for Both MCs
  • Two MCs (one Male, one Female)
  • Survival Points
  • Four Possible Endings

Link:

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! :blue_heart:
Here are my story’s details:

Title: SWY: Sea You Again
Author: Elle
Style: Limelight
Genre: Comedy, more of a RomCom
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Description: For one night you decide to forget about work and just have fun. What happens when the man you spent the night with and hoped that you will never met again has to work with you?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4654936910135296
My Instagram: @ellejepisode
Story Cover:

1 Like

Hey, I’ve published my story! :sparkles: Please do give it a try.

It is the story of a girl who leaves behind her dreams to protect her kingdom and the underage son of the father-figure person in her life. Incidentally, this father-figure person is none other than the king of Estale. The story roams about how she ends up being stuck with the prince of Estale and finds out the actual enemy who assassinated the king and rescues the prince from several accidents planned by the enemy.

This story is set in Estale, a fictional place and has references to magic, spiced up with some technological stuff. You also get to see a romantic and compassionate relationship which’ll lighten up your mood for a few minutes.

Title: SWY: Her Stolen Dream
Author: Ann C
Genre: Fantasy, Adventure, Romance
Description: A royal engagement between Chloe and Liam goes wrong when the king is killed. Now, Chloe must defend the prince and kingdom. What will happen when she’s stuck with the prince?
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5521036007636992

1 Like

Hey everyone! I’ve just released my story and I hope you all can check it out (:

Title: SWY: Glee or Flee?

Description: Fame. Wealthy. Success. = Nonchalant & Everything is in your favor. But you have to work with someone you thought you left for good. How will this end? You’ll be the judge of that!

Genre: Drama/ Romance-ish

It’s released!

:two_hearts:Full CC for MC & LI
:two_hearts:Point System
:two_hearts:Minigames
:two_hearts:Some choices may matter
:two_hearts:Drama Plot with sprinkle of Romance

For updates: Updates!

I’m up for r4rs (: :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hey there! I just published my stuck with you entry! Thank you so much for giving this opportunity for small authors to help each other out! I think we need a lot more of that here since a lot of big authors tend to win these contests.

Title: SWY: Vertigo
Genre: Drama + Mystery
Description: If getting stuck with her ex in an investigation wasn’t enough, Bexley must deal with taunting texts and dangerous games. How will the summer end when people start going missing?

Extra Information:
:cyclone:M/F Love Interest
:cyclone:Point system
:cyclone:Full CC
:cyclone:Choices Matter
:cyclone:Multiple Endings
:cyclone:Mini Games

Author: Ella R
Instagram: Elwrites.stories

Link: SWY: Vertigo

1 Like

Thank you so much for your reading list! Here’s my entry :pleading_face:

Title: SWY: I-M-MORTAL

Author’s nickname: Pollyotty
IG: pollyotty.episode

Description: The devil is temporarily banished from Hell and sent to Earth. As it turned out, one angel should go with her. How will two opposites cope in the human world?

Genre: Adventure / Romance / Comedy / A little bit of Fantasy

More info:

• 1 LI
  • limited CC
  • points system (choices matter)
  • art scenes

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6395949887193088

Cover:

1 Like