Swy story recs?

as title says ๐Ÿฅฒ feel free to promote your own!!

7 Likes

Title: SWY: The Library Escape

Description: Two people, one is popular and one is a loner with an attitude, stuck in a library locked at night. Will you escape in time? 4 possible endings, CC

Cover: (Will add as soon as it is finished)

Cover Credit: (Will add as soon as the cover is finished)

Genre: Mystery

Number of Episodes: 3

Extras:

• Full CC for Both MCs
  • Two MCs (one Male, one Female)
  • Survival Points
  • Four Possible Endings
1 Like

Thank you for this!

SWY: Too Clumsy To Handle
Author: @emma.writes.episode
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 3
Genre: Comedy, Romance, Drama
Description: You enter a famous contest by accident, only to find out a contestant as clumsy as you is in your team. Will you fight for your country or will your clumsiness take over? [romcom]

2 Likes

thank you !! first four out now <3

title: swy: playing it cool
description: she played with his heart, so he broker hers. what happens when avery and beau cross paths years later? (cc, choices, points)
genre: drama
episodes: 1-3 free to read, skip-the-wait on 4
points: throughout the story you can either gain or lose beau pointsโ€ฆyour points will determine your ending and will influence different scenes
ig: ashwritesepisode
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6716042290593792
cover:
thumbnail_6F4D9B44-EB72-4C5A-88D1-2AAB52862075(1)

1 Like

Thank you so much for the thread
SWY:Golden Chef

Genre: Comedy

Story description:- Hugo is a passionate chef who wants to be the next golden chef and he finally manged to be a part of. it unfortunately, he paired with Zoey who doesnโ€™t know how to cook!

CC

Style:- LL

Li:- 1

Episodes: 3

-choices matter

-point system

-mini games

-Advanced directing

IG: @flare_888

Cover

Link

1 Like

(This isnโ€™t my story but,) I recently read SWY: Subordinate (by @/bria.episodes on IG) and itโ€™s so good, directing and plot are both great! :relaxed:

1 Like

my story will be published on oct 7

1 Like

Hi! My entry is already published. http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5153008132489216

SWY: To The Max

Genre : Romance (romcom)
Description : After years you gave up on pursuing your big crush on Max. Suddenly he asks you to be his partner in the school talent show that you hate. Whatโ€™s going on?:broken_heart:

M/F MC and LI, CC, mini-games, choices matter, around 15-20 chapters.
The trailer is on my Insta (losarie.episode):sparkling_heart:

1 Like

not my story, but iโ€™d love to share this beautiful SWY story i fell in love with because it deserves a lot of recognition!

Story: SWY: Star Boy
author: PJ PETTY
Genre: LGBTQ+, romance
Chapters: 7 chapters, fully released.

description: Childhood friends discover that the last wish of oneโ€™s dead sister is for them to take a trip together to the stars. But tensions are high after ten long years.

http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/4790103080108032

1 Like

Hi,
Do check out our story when itโ€™s published. Iโ€™m co-writing with @Ahanaa This is our story.

Cover done by @Ahanaa.

๐•‹๐•š๐•ฅ๐•๐•– : ๐•Š๐•Ž๐• : โ„‚๐•’๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™ ๐”ธ ๐•Ž๐•’๐•ง๐•– (๐•ƒ๐•ƒ)
๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’๐’“๐’† : ๐‘ซ๐’“๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚, ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’…๐’š, ๐‘น๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†
๐‘ซ๐’†๐’”๐’„๐’“๐’Š๐’‘๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ : ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚, ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’š-๐’ˆ๐’-๐’๐’–๐’„๐’Œ๐’š ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘บ๐’†๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’‚๐’, ๐’‚ ๐’‘๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’“-๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’๐’; ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’…๐’Š๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’‘๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’… ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“. ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“?
๐‘น๐’†๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† : October 5(hopefully):heart_eyes:
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’• ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š?
โ€ข ๐‘ถ๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’† ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ
โ€ข ๐‘ญ๐’–๐’๐’ ๐‘ช๐‘ช ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐‘ด๐‘ช ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ
โ€ข ๐‘จ๐’“๐’• ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’”
โ€ข ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’†๐’” ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ( ๐‘ซ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž, ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ท๐’๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’” )
โ€ข๐‘จ ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ช๐’“๐’‚๐’›๐’š ๐’…๐’“๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚
โ€ข ๐‘จ ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’‚๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’“

Check out our IG @saleem.episode & @ahana.d.episode._ for sneak peeks and updates.
Thank you for this thread. :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Hey everyone! Iโ€™ve just released my story and I hope you all can check it out (:

Title: SWY: Glee or Flee?

Description: Fame. Wealthy. Success. = Nonchalant & Everything is in your favor. But you have to work with someone you thought you left for good. How will this end? Youโ€™ll be the judge of that!

Genre: Drama/ Romance-ish

Itโ€™s released!

:two_hearts:Full CC for MC & LI
:two_hearts:Point System
:two_hearts:Minigames
:two_hearts:Some choices may matter
:two_hearts:Drama Plot with sprinkle of Romance

For updates: Updates!

Iโ€™m up for r4rs (:

1 Like

Title: SWY: Classified
Genre: Action, Romance
Description: Overnight everyone mysteriously forgets about the case. Except you and Zayn, your sisterโ€™s ex-boyfriend. Will you be able to solve the case together or the truth will remain buried?
CC, CHOICES MATTER, 1LI M/F, MINI GAMES
Instagram: @julin.episode

Link:

1 Like

Thank you so much for this!

Description:
You want him, he wants her.
The perfect solution for you two? Playing Cupid together.
But what if the one to really aim for has been right under your noses?

Instagram: day.heaven

Other entries I really enjoyed:
-SWY: After Sunrise
-SWY: Lights Up
-SWY: Godfathered
-SWY: The Roommate Pact
-SWY: Deep Space
-SWY: Star Circuit
-SWY: Duoโ€™ed Up
-SWY: South of the Border
-SWY: To the Max

1 Like

๐™Ž๐™’๐™”: ๐™๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ :cloud_with_rain:

by @_artemis.epixode and @EpisodeParadise

๐—š๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฟ๐—ฒ: Romance & Drama

๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป: Marriage isnโ€™t your first priority. But after running into him a few times, you get stuck in an arranged marriage with ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ. With almost nothing in common, can you two survive this?

๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ: Ep 1-3 out now! :sparkles: click here for link

๐—œ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€:

• Female MC and 1 Male LI
  • Full CC for MC (customize MCโ€™s name) and LI
  • Some choices matter (LI points and etc.)
  • 2 endings

Check out my IG @jspencer.writes for updates, sneak peeks and, etc. :smile_cat:

1 Like

Thank you sooo much for this !! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hereโ€™s our SWY entry :

:star: Title: SWY: Closer Than Two Magnets

:star: Description: When an unexpected mistake makes you โ€˜get tiedโ€™ with your lifelong crush, whoโ€™s none other than your best friendโ€™s bae, what could go wrong?
#YoungAdult #Superhero

:star: Genre: Drama, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance

:star: Features included:

• Female MC, Male LI [Male MC, female LI and choosing MC gender and LI gender will be available after the contest is over]
  • Limited CC for MC (hairstyle & hair color cannot be changed only) , Full CC for LI
  • Music & Sounds are exigent in this story
  • Advanced Directing
  • Points System
  • Story Interactivity (Choices Matter, Choose Carefully! )

:star: Cover Reveal !!!:

:star: Story Link: Read โ€œCloser Than Two Magnetsโ€

:star: Authors: Adiba & Nova

My ig is: @adilistic.stories :blush:

1 Like

Hereโ€™s my story

Title: SWY: Earthbound

Genre : Manly Fantasy

Description : Each century a demon and an angel with special powers are born. These are required to keep the balance between good and bad on Earth. But can the current two handle all of this?

Featured Content:

• Almost full CC for MCs (No eye color change and for one mc only limited lip shape options)
  • Two MCs
  • MCs genders can be chosen
  • Choices matter
  • Point System
  • Advanced directing
  • Overlays (Maaaaaaaaaany overlays)
  • Art scenes (Edited & Drawn)
  • Sound & Music effects

Cover:

(Cover made by @/caitlin.epi)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5757382493929472

1 Like

Hi there! :relaxed:
Thank you for doing this!

Tittle: SWY: After Sunrise
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Description: You have to visit your old fashioned family in Montana, but you must bring a date. Will your deal with Liam Shaw, the guy you hate the most go well? Or end in ruin like you imagined.
+ Full CC | Choices Matter | Point System
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5414922976952320
Instagram: @pamela.writes

1 Like

Story - Cruel Summer
Author - Author.lavander
Description- one cruel summer you are in need of a job when only the Harts offers you a deal to move in with their son, now you are stuck with him will love bloom or will it get worse ?

Link:

1 Like

Some โ€˜Stuck With Youโ€™ contest entries that Iโ€™ve read which truly blew me away:

โ€ข Behind The Scenes (By Eyahmn.Episode on Insta)
โ€ข Catch A Wave (By Saleem.Episode & Ahana.D.Episode on Insta)
โ€ข South Of The Border (By Episode.KatieM on Insta)
โ€ข Vertigo (By ElWrites.Stories on Insta)
โ€ข Bound To You (By Connie.Episodes on Insta)

All of these authors went above and beyond, and if their entries donโ€™t make the winners shelfโ€ฆ Iโ€™ll be truly shocked.

1 Like

Would u like to give my SWY entry a try?
Itโ€™s called SWY: Be my Melody
Itโ€™s a romance story filled with drama .
Description: you finally meet the opportunity to make your life dream come true. On one condition: you have to be the fake girlfriend of your helper whoโ€™s nothing more than a prince. Arts /cc

1 Like