@Sydney_H conspiracy? šŸ˜‚ / APPRECIATION!

Okay, but you canā€™t tell Amber about Sydney being seven leprechauns in a trench coat. Thatā€™s against company policy.

8 Likes

I wonā€™t tell :shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

5 Likes

But honestly, how do you even get a job interview for this type of website? Like where do you go? Planet Mars?

6 Likes

You can check out the PocketGemā€™s website

Now not to be off-topic, I offer another conspiracy: Sydney never walks. She scoots along on her rolly chair.

8 Likes

Yes!!! Hail the lazy QUEEN

7 Likes

If she (?) really lives in Sydney, she might ride a roo while sitting comfy in its bag. :kangaroo::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Yessssss

2 Likes

Love how the conspiracy continues :rofl:

Itā€™s a pouch :see_no_evil: hahaha and I live in Sydney the city, not in the mod Sydney coz that would make her a cannibal and thatā€™sā€¦ weird

8 Likes

Sorry, I am not a native speaker. :blush:
Well, @anon54207210 is from Australia, but she just started to take a break from forums. But I do know the term ā€œJoeyā€. :wink:

3 Likes

Hahahaha! All is forgiven :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wait, she did? :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

ā€œCannibalā€

:laughing:

2 Likes

omg this thread is so pure :joy:

3 Likes

Maybe sheā€™s a robot controlled by tiny aliens, like in that eddie murphy movie called ā€˜meet daveā€™ :woman_shrugging:t4: obviously im only kidding though :joy:

3 Likes

Are you though?

3 Likes

Maybe I am maybe Iā€™m not :smirk:

2 Likes

All the moderators here seem great, and really friendly. They sure do well at their job!!

@Sydney_H, you seem like a wonderful person, and a lovely moderator. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Yesss!

2 Likes

Bump

Bumpyyyy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.