Take a poll, Share a poll, --- Polls Polls Polls 2 (Part 1)

Is your phone on low battery, VERY low battery, your battery’s half full, or your phones at 100%?

• My phones at 1-5%
  • My phones half full (50%)
  • My phone’s at 100%
  • Other

0 voters

2 Likes

Have you heard the song “Cuz I Love You” by Lizzo before?

• Yes!
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

It’s basically a nerve that runs through the arm. The actual name of the nerve is called the ‘ulnar nerve’ and it lies close to the elbow.

2 Likes

Have you ever had a near-death experience?

• Unfortunately, yes.
  • Thankfully, no.

0 voters

2 Likes

Yeah no, they knew they were gonna make a scene with this, Their presence doesn’t matter if they can’t even bother to dress correctly for your big day.

2 Likes

:red_light: REMINDER: I just finished all the flags from this thread. NEWS FLASH! Being off-topic in any thread will more than likely get your post’s flagged. This is nothing new. Also…discussing how your post got flagged inside of a thread that is not about receiving flags is also considered off-topic and a flaggable offense. Feel free to check our forum rules here: UPDATED 7/2019 Forum General Rules for further clarification. Thanks all! :red_light:

6 Likes

I just don’t care about how people dress in general, it’s everyone’s own choice :woman_shrugging::green_heart:
And she could only make a scene if I reacted in any way to it, so her plan would fail if I wouldn’t care in the first place :slight_smile::green_heart:

2 Likes

I don’t see anything wrong with the outfit. I mean, lmao. It’s a workout attire. I wouldn’t wear it, but I have my reasons.

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s really cute. I like the colors.

1 Like

People will react for you. You don’t have to react, some people will be noisy and all up in your business. Your wedding would be known for that one girl that showed up in a club outfit.

Okay, but this is a wedding.

It’s your opinion tho.

1 Like

I’m really enjoying your daughter poll’s. I’m in my 30’s and actually expecting my first (and prob only) child in August :heart:. But I would kindly request an option for “ignore my daughter” or something similar cause if she showed up for these events wearing what your posting I would feel a bit uncomfortable but am a firm believer in learning from your actions. So I wouldn’t tell her not to…but also wouldn’t encourage it :man_shrugging:

16 Likes

I really liked your answer. It’s really mature you don’t see that from most fathers. I hope your daughter will be healthy and have a great life.

I kindly will.

12 Likes

When looking for a relationship, you’re looking for a…

• Forever (someone to spend your life with)
  • A good time (you just want to have fun)
  • Love for the moment (you don’t care about the future, you just want love from someone, not knowing how long its gonna last)
  • Other

0 voters

4 Likes

How old are you rn?

• Below 13
  • Above 20

0 voters

2 Likes

When is your birthday?

• January
  • February
  • March
  • April
  • May
  • June
  • July
  • August
  • September
  • October
  • November
  • December

0 voters

My birthday is in two weeks :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You notice that all week you haven’t gone out, and your baby seems like she wants to play. You walk outside and go to the park, making sure to keep your infant/toddler in the stroller, once you get there, you feel the urge to get some water but leave your baby by the bench since there’s a nearby water fountain. You turn around to see a lady touching on your baby without your consent, she’s grabbing onto the stroller and playing around with her, you do…

• Why are you touching my baby?
  • Tell her to ask next time
  • Move your baby away from the person
  • Tell them to have boundaries
  • Call the Police on the person
  • Threaten to fight them
  • Start Arguing with them (confront)
  • Look at her weirdly
  • Say nothing and let her continue
  • Take off your earrings/Set your stuff down

0 voters

4 Likes

I would have said “Thank you but ask next time.”

4 Likes

/me chooses the option for “I wouldn’t leave my baby alone to begin with so this would never happen” :smiley_cat:

18 Likes

Same :joy:! I would be too protective over my kids to let that happen. Not a minute out of my sight lol.

14 Likes

Are you sad that February is almost over?

• Yes :slightly_frowning_face:
  • No

0 voters

1 Like