Take a poll, Share a poll, --- Polls Polls Polls 2 (Part 1)

A lot of people want to be lead roles even if they only get to do it once.

1 Like

This made me realize that I’m really good at guessing :joy::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

Because I would be too lazy to be in more than one play :joy::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::no_mouth:

1 Like

But if you’re the lead role, you would have to do the most work. You would also get called to every single rehearsal.

2 Likes

judge my OC’s appearance out of ten and PLEASE be honest (poll is anonymous) This is scientific research
Screenshot_261

0 voters

2 Likes

Idk for me the skin tone looks unnatural, but probably is just me.

5 Likes

Maybe it’s the hsl, I set it to like 31 saturation in that chapter

2 Likes

But I would only have to do it once and after that I’d be done with my career because I would get enough money :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

Poll to get back on topic:
Are you a duck? :duck::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

• Quack :duck:
0 voters

Why did you join Episode Fourms?

• Cause I wanted help with my Episode stuff
  • Cause I wanted to socialize with other people online
  • Other

0 voters

no. no i didn’t and now im sad

2 Likes

Do you like Tik Tok?

• Yes
  • No
  • What’s that?

0 voters

@fraud You don’t know what Tik Tok is? Really? :thinking:

1 Like

Haha I know what it is but I don’t like it nor dislike it. I don’t have it so I just put that I don’t know what it is. :wink:

2 Likes

Oh :joy:

1 Like

I saw someone else do this so I wanna do it (not for scientific research lol, but maybe I can use it to improve her idk). rate my character one out of ten. no one can see ur vote.

0 voters

4 Likes

WTF I AM LOOKING OUT MY WINDOW AND THERE IS 20 KIDS ON THEIR BIKES. I AM SCARED.
adding a poll so this doesn’t get reported for being off-topic

• i would be very scared
  • i would not be scared
  • i would hide

0 voters

1 Like

:joy:

Do you think the movies Frozen & Frozen 2 are really annoying?

My 3yr old sister has been watching Frozen and Frozen 2 nonstop and I feel like I could tell you the entire Frozen scripts that’s how much my sister’s been watching Frozen for XD

• YES
  • No.

0 voters

If you said yes, do you like Disney overall or do you hate Disney movies all together? XD

• Yes I like Disney overall :slight_smile:
  • No I hate Disney :triumph:

0 voters

Same, as a kid I used to love the first Frozen but then my cousins were obsessed with Frozen I feel like and they would sing the Frozen songs nonstop whenever I would see them so my cousins kinda made me hate Frozen and rn my sister is making Frozen super annoying for me cause

1. My sister watches Frozen alot
  2. Even better, when my sister’s watching Frozen, she has the volume on her iPad AT FULL VOLUME so that everyone in my house can hear it XD

Having a younger 3yr old sister with an iPad of her own can be so great sometimes XD

1 Like

What is your Hogwarts House?

• RAVENCLAW
  • SLYTHERIN
  • HUFFLEPUFF
  • GRYFFINDOR

0 voters

Oh my gosh did I just start a rate my OC trend? :scream:

2 Likes