Take a poll, Share a poll, --- Polls Polls Polls 2 (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from Take a poll, Share a poll, --- Polls Polls Polls 2 (Part 1) - #11037 by JemU776.

Previous discussions:

16 Likes

What do you prefer? :boom:

School Learning Preference
  • In person
  • Hybrid (mix of both)

0 voters

10 Likes

i prefer classes in-person and exams online (rather offline) if that makes sense lol

8 Likes

I only had online school for about 6 weeks last year in i think around June, and it sucked. As an introvert I thought I would love it but it actually made me really lazy and I didn’t do 90% of the work. I was so glad when I went back to school after that 6 weeks :sweat_smile:

If 6 weeks was bad for me, I feel bad for those of you who have been doing online school for over a year now :grimacing:

8 Likes
Are you still doing online school?
  • Yes, and I love it
  • Yes, and I hate it
  • Nope, I recently just went back
  • No, I’ve been back at school for ages now
  • I never did online school/I’m not a school student anymore

0 voters

4 Likes
Hawaiian Pizza?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

6 Likes

happy anniversary :))!

5 Likes

Here’s to another, awful, miserable year on Episode.

14 Likes

that’s one way to look at it :smiley:

4 Likes

shiahskewiqjs im early or whatever

• milk chocolate
  • white chocolate
  • dark chocolate
  • no chocolate

0 voters

8 Likes
Would you rather be a high school teacher or a clown?
  • High school teacher :man_teacher:
  • Clown :clown_face:

0 voters

Would you rather have a time machine or a teleporter?
  • TIME MACHINE DUH
  • I prefer the teleporter :nail_care:

0 voters

4 Likes

plz, If I was a high school teacher I would probably get bullied or they would make me hate myself :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

same, I’ve been three months doing online school and I HATED it. I am quite hard working, so it made me mad that people did absolutely nothing (because they couldn’t fail) while I was stressed out trying to actually learn something.

2 Likes

its finally closed, dang

3 Likes

Haha I’m usually very hardworking as well, which is why I surprised myself when I couldn’t even scrape up enough motivation to do most of the work that was set. I think I was so lazy over that 6 week period because I knew that there was no real way for them to check that I did it (well there was but my teachers never did check it). I did attend all the lessons though and did quite well on the exams, but I definitely did a lot better once I was back at real life school.

2 Likes

I should probably explain this. I am not a student, however I am a teacher, which is why I can answer the school polls.
Although online school is comfortable, because students get to stay home and teachers can teach from our own houses— the whole school experience is missing. I cannot connect with my class the same way. Half of my students are just blank squares on a screen, and they don’t even participate. The 7th graders don’t even joke with me the way 8th and 9th graders do. There’s no way to actually see what kids are working on while they work, until they turn it in. I miss our events, seeing the kids in the hallway during recess, funny moments in the class where someone would say something spontaneous during a lesson, and chatting with my coworkers.

5 Likes

Yeah, I felt sorry for my teachers because of that reason

2 Likes

samee

3 Likes
Do you like doing sports?
  • yes
  • depends on the sport
  • nopee

0 voters

4 Likes

How come?