Take a poll, Share a poll, --- Polls Polls Polls 2 (Part 2)

To which shape?

1 Like

ummm idk? almond smiling?

1 Like

okie! Thanks!

1 Like

Ooh! V all the way!

1 Like

freakled or not?

• yes
    c_4mGeneric_s4JacketShortSleevesLong_rolledSleeveJeanJacket_denimGreyLightWarm_adff574604_thumb

• no
    c_4mGeneric_s4BootsFlatShort_untiedCombatBoots_leatherBlackNeutral_2d8a7ccb01_thumb

• mole
    download (39)

0 voters

4 Likes

freckles look toogood

2 Likes
Would you rather…
  • Be taller
  • Be shorter

0 voters

5 Likes

Would you rather…

Would you rather…
  • Be the best player on the worst team
  • Be the worst player on the best team

0 voters

4 Likes

I mean, if you’re the worst player on the best team, you’ll prob get kicked out of that team…

9 Likes

So my MC is gonna have a scar. and well she is gonna be full CC. and I dont know which one match best with more skin colors. for a note I just tap on random skin colors for pictures.

2 Likes

or you can learn from them and improve

1 Like

Oh yeah, that too

1 Like

ahaha there are two types of people in this world:

6 Likes

I’m the first I have such a stuck mindset and I suck at sports so I’d be the worst :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

which gem choice wouldnt you mind in a story? lets say all are gonna be 5 gems. please vote on so many as you like

And before anyone gets angry after me, and say you shouldnt do that one at all, I dont plan to do any, I just wrote down all I could think of at all. evry single one. many of these I wouldnt even like myself to see in a story, and defently wont be doing

• full CC
  • full CC free in chapter 1 by start, by end of chapter option to re-cc for gems. will mention I give free CC again a future chapter,
  • buy points
  • unlock a scene you didnt unlock because of either a choice you made, or not have enough points
  • choice there give two diffrent scene, buy both with gems
  • buy another charatcers perspective in a scene.
  • support author
  • bonus scene, like instead of going to bed your and LI go star gazing,
  • art scens
  • long lasting choices there will kinda affect, like get a diffrent job, get a dog, have a diffrent bedroom
  • outfits 1: haveing a beatefull dress for gem, and an okay dress,I dont wanna hurt people by go ugly or forcem them to wear jeans
  • outfits 2: my story is medieval fantasy with fantasy clothes, for gems you can buy mordern clothes, like jeans and Sneakers
  • outfits 3: same as above, but instead of mordern its cultural, like Sari. Dashiki

0 voters

1 Like

The ones I picked, I think they’re fair, for me, at least.

2 Likes
Which one do you prefer?
  • White chocolate
  • Normal chocolate (milk)
  • Black chocolate
  • None, I don’t like chocolate
  • None, I’m allergic

0 voters

4 Likes

I personally hate black chocolate.

1 Like

Which LI do you think looks better? (There will probably be a girl version too but idk)

A.

B.

I was going to go with 1 but then I thought why not add that to the poll too? :blush:

• A
  • B

0 voters

Which MC looks the best coupled with the LI you chose? Also, which one looks the most appealing (like you might not even want to CC her) or not like every other LL girl (I know that’s hard since most of the features are probably a cliche by now lol). And yes, the MC will have freckles.

0 voters

Random question to end my poll:

• Red Apples
  • Green Apples

0 voters

6 Likes

They’re so gorgeous! I love seeing people’s characters it’s so fun :relaxed:

2 Likes