Take a poll, Share a poll, --- Polls Polls Polls 2 (Part 2)

I need help, so I have a hodded figure, and first idea was to. just silloutte which I can, but the plot got change and I cant do that for a long time of the story. he needs to be seen but this story. he is like tricking people by being this importent guy, and the hooded figure.

So I cant let readers know who he is, so I figured let the face readers know be fake, and the one behind the hooded one is his real face.

• He is heavly scared, and bald, hair wont grow anymore. this is the one I lean most to myself

• he is ugly, though I dont know how to make that, like if I give him a big nose big mouth. afro hair or some shit, its just racist. and saying this features arent right, but like how do I make him ugly?

• he is an ogre, with green skin, and like it, I like this idea, I just have no hecking Idea what an ogre should have to do with the plot.

• Shapeshifter I google creatures with blue skin, because we have that option, and like it would be a good idea. but then I feel I will get a lot of plot holes, on why dont he just do stuff himself instead if hiring MC to do the bad thing. unleash he only can shape shift into one human form. then it might work

• there is an Oni which is a diffrent kind ogre, but blue, there is more myth which I would have to look up,

• make the hooded one be fake, in some way, like driffent hair and skin color.

0 voters

3 Likes
Have you watched Spiderman No Way Home?
  • YES
  • No…

0 voters

5 Likes

This is the only Spider-Man I’ve seen recently:

Spider-Man: no way out

6 Likes

LMFAOO AHAHAH :sob:

2 Likes

I did and it was great! (No spoilers from me.)

4 Likes

What should be the next LL update?

• Plus-sized males
  • Vitiligo skin
  • Children body types
  • Muscular females
  • Heterochromia eyes

0 voters

8 Likes

If you were to choose one what food would you eat?

• Pizza
  • Sea food
  • Cheeseburgers
  • Vegan food
  • Pancakes
  • Waffles
  • Baby food (oki sum times it be good ngl)
  • Soul food
  • other

0 voters

your fav food?

6 Likes
What do you typically do on New Years?
  • Watch New Years tv programs :tv:
  • Spend it with friends/family/significant other 🫂
  • Go to a party :tada:
  • Fireworks :fireworks:
  • Nothing, tbh :woman_shrugging:t2:

0 voters

Happy New Year everyone!!

4 Likes

I watched Encanto for the first time.

3 Likes

I don’t do anything :sweat_smile: I fall asleep at 10:00 because I’m always too tired to stay up.

3 Likes

How long do you play mobile games in real life?

• 2 hours
  • 5 hours
  • 12 month
  • 3 year

0 voters

What mobile games do you play during free time in real life?

• COD mobile
  • Pubg new state
  • Shadow legend
  • Minecraft

0 voters

1 Like

samee

2 Likes

I kinda need a new PFP but dont what to make should I make a pfp contest, and offer the winner art in exchange?

• yes
  • no
  • Yes, tag me when you do.

0 voters

My art if it matters

7 Likes

Your art is so pretty! :heart_eyes:

To stay on topic, I’d say yes a pfp contest seems like a good idea (:

1 Like

Thank you :hearts: :hearts:

1 Like

Gorgeous

Are you…?

• Shy
  • Outgoing
  • In between

0 voters

2 Likes

Turkey wings.

1 Like

I often play dragon city, and for the time it depends. Usually like a few minutes since there’s not much to do since most of my dragons are on the mission to find missing pieces.

1 Like

Nice. All day I been mobile games that you have to shooting the other team especially the tank game are fun too.

1 Like