Take a poll, Share a poll, --- Polls Polls Polls 2 (Part 2)

Had one wisdom tooth removed about 3 years ago… and I felt no pain whatsoever, once it was out.
It was more painful when the tooth was still in because it was pressing against one of my back teeth and causing it to send a throbbing pain down my jaw. And because the wisdom tooth was so sharp, it kept cutting into my tongue! :sweat:

1 Like

Thanks so much!

I’m late getting mine done, my little 18 year old cousin had hers done before me :joy: If it makes you feel any better, I was diagnosed with a rare musculoskeletal disease and because of that my mouth is unusually small. My oral surgeon said because of that, my pain was a lot worse and healing time a lot longer since he had to do it a different way than other people usually have theirs done. So, you will most likely have a completely different experience than me! :relaxed:

1 Like

Aw sorry about that. Yeah I hope it’s okay with me. I’m sure it will be.

1 Like
Which nickname woud you prefer your LI to call you (cringe edition)
  • Snookums
  • Baby cakes
  • Angel pie
  • Pickle
  • Honeybun
  • Boo-boo
  • … none. This is torture. :face_in_clouds:
  • All of them :sunglasses:

0 voters

Would you rather
  • Read minds
  • Fly

0 voters

Would you rather
  • Time travel
  • Be able to pause time

0 voters

Would you rather
  • Have fortune
  • Have fame

0 voters

2 Likes

Hey again! So, I’m already working on a story that has a M/F LI and Generic/Plus Size MC. For my next story, I wanted to go a little easier on myself and already have a Male or Female MC and Male or Female LI decided. But I can’t choose and the way it’s looking I might add an option for all 4 :woman_facepalming: :rofl: :sob:

Which ones would you rather have as your MC and LI? And of course, you can customize both.

The MC’s
TYRA

TYLER

The LI’s
ELIAS

ELENA

• Tyra x Elias
  • Tyler x Elena
  • Tyra x Elena
  • Tyler x Elias
  • All 4! (I’m lazy so try not to choose this one xD)

0 voters

Would you rather be able to know when someone is lying or to lie without ever being caught?

• Know when people are lying
  • Lie and never get caught

0 voters