Take a poll, Share a poll, --- Polls Polls Polls 2 (Part 2)

Pleeeaaaaseeee don’t make a story where a fat teenage girl loses weight and gets popular. I am so sick of those kinds of stories, it does not send a good message at all.

27 Likes

its not really that kind of story, I dont wanna share the plot which is why I gave so little information. because its really original and since people love this kind of stories I dont wanna make a chance it gets stolen, even though I doubt it will.

3 Likes

I know the information I gave make it sound like another clichi story. but its not, its not like any of those happy get popular story, its just a basic idea of what I am doing in it

2 Likes

I don’t really need to know the rest of your plot to know that another story about a teenage girl and weight loss is overdone and can send a harmful message.

19 Likes

Please don’t make a revenge plot either. :sob:

17 Likes
Do you like tufted ducks
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

You literally asked for advice.

13 Likes

no I asked for people to vote.

3 Likes

I gave you my two cents and you’re free to ignore any advice I give. Make your teenage weight loss revenge fantasy story then. Just don’t be surprised when people have an issue with it.

21 Likes

so I am relly bad at understanding tone over text, but you seem a bit angry. I am sorry if I am mis understanding your tone.

My own get miss understod a lot, so its easy thing to mis understanding text.

3 Likes

This is a tufted duck

It is a type of diving duck and is a bit smaller than a mallard.
The female is a mix of brown and black, and the male is black and white.

12 Likes

those eyes are creepy

5 Likes

Really about this

2 Likes
Would you feel worse if no one showed up to your wedding or to your funeral?
  • Wedding
  • Funeral

0 voters

Would you rather be Batman or Spiderman?
  • Batman
  • Spiderman
  • who are they lol?

0 voters

Would you rather work in a group or work alone?
  • Alone
  • Group

0 voters

2 Likes

yeah, like you don’t have to be skinny to be popular and pretty

12 Likes
Have you ever tried Vegemite?
  • Yes, and I hated it
  • Yes and I loved it/it was okay
  • I’ve never tried it
  • What is Vegemite?

0 voters

4 Likes

It’s be better if it was awareness about the toxic beauty standards and how the MC gains confidence in her own body without changing it.

11 Likes

Agreed!! A message like this pushes the ideology that you need to be skinny in order to be beautiful. This trope is way overused, extremely harmful, and is in no way uplifting or inspiring. I wish more stories did promote self love and body positivity, rather than changing to conform to the ridiculous beauty standards of today.

So what if you’re a nerd? There’s nothing wrong with that, and there’s no sense in changing yourself for the approval of others around you. Their opinions don’t matter. Dress the way you’d like and be proud of your interests. There’s no shame in that. Plus, if you need to be traditionally beautiful in order to gain the LI’s attention, they’re shallow and not worth MCs time.

15 Likes

I agree 100%, what’s wrong being yourself? Like sorry, I’m not a fake chick LMAO.

People who are “popular” are all fake, with “popular” I mean the stereotypical mean girl yk

10 Likes
The Worst Kind Of Itch?
  • Cornea of the Eye
  • Middle of the back
  • Anything under the waist (In public)
  • Ear (In public)

0 voters

5 Likes