Take a poll, Share a poll, --- Polls Polls Polls 2

Golden, Chocolate, Red Velvet and Lemon are all so good :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Same, for me it’s blue and black too!

1 Like

I stupid I idea I will 100% never make. but just dizzle about.

in a fantasy lgbt story. would you like to play as a

• lesbian
  • gay
  • trans male
  • trans female
  • other

0 voters

Been a long long time since I’ve been on the forums (I was angry with Episode tbh, and just the stories… Everything was the same thing over and over again. Bad boy here… bad boy there… mafia gang leader here… etc… I got fed up up with the unoriginal crud.) Anyways onto the question;
Would you read a story with a submissive male lead?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

oop i meant to click yes

Do you think the forums have been boring recently?

• Yes, it’s so dry on here
  • I love this community, but it’s getting boring
  • It seems the same as it always has been
  • No, what are you talking about? The forums are better since the quarantine.

0 voters

3 Likes

I miss the activity in 2018, new disscussions everyday.

8 Likes
Dyed Hair Options

Which of these girls (up to 3) look the best with their hair dyed/colored? You’re choosing based on hair color and facial appearance.

Girl 1

Girl 2

Girl 3

Girl 4

Girl 5

Girl 6

• Girl 1
  • Girl 2
  • Girl 3
  • Girl 4
  • Girl 5
  • Girl 6

0 voters

Natural Options

Which of these girls (up to 2) look the best? You’re choosing based on appearance.

Girl A

Girl B

Girl C

Girl D

• Girl A
  • Girl B
  • Girl C
  • Girl D

0 voters

Warning: This thread is here to create and vote on user-created polls. Any further discussion that is off topic will be flagged as such. Thanks all! :v:

3 Likes

Do you prefer long chapters or short chapters? In episodes or books (or even both)

• Short
  • Long
  • Middle/other

0 voters

1 Like

I don’t like chapters that are over 10 minutes. I get bored pretty easily, and loose attention. Plus I have dogs and a bird that need attention about every 5 minutes so I just turn it off and forget about the story unless it’s really memorable

5 Likes

I can understand that! I haven’t written episode in a while but I know that sometimes the lengths vary for people’s interest. I’m currently writing a story and I keep making short chapters, it’s hard to make long ones!

1 Like

If you are an artist (or if you aren’t, just pretend you are in this scenario) How would you feel about people using your art as their profile pictures (without asking or crediting)?

I’m only asking because I’ve seen several people on Instagram using my art as their profile pictures without asking or crediting and idk how to feel about it lol

• Meh, I wouldn’t really care.
  • I wouldn’t like it.

0 voters

1 Like

I go both ways, part of me says that’s not fair to the original person and you should just credit them but if it happened to me in a way I’d be somewhat honored that someone liked it enough to use it. I can totally get why someone wouldn’t like it though

10 Likes

My parents get mad if I spend more than an hour in my room :no_mouth:

1 Like

What’s your favorite category?

• Episode Fan Community
  • General Chat
  • Promote Your Story
  • Forum Games
  • Directing Help & Tips
  • Share Feedback
  • Art Resources
  • Other

0 voters

Oui, you can only pick one, you might like more than one so try to pick your #1 fav if you have one :blob_sun:

4 Likes

It’s early in the morning right now, so I’m curious about what you guys think about this question.

If you had to give up something, what would it be?

• Ability to see colors
  • Hearing
  • Touch
  • Smell
  • Taste

0 voters

1 Like

Do you trust the mods on here?

• Yes
  • Kinda
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

New thread idea. Are you intrested?

IDEA

Hello, beautiful, Cherry here!
So lately I have noticed the forum community is kinda becoming distant with one another.
Not many fun threads, that give some of us some easy thinking to do.
I also noticed that there has been some recent drama on the forums, and not to mention most of us come here because it’s our sanctuary so the drama was not apart of that ideal “sanctuary.”

Now to get to the point, I had a simple yet unique idea for a new thread come to mind and I hope you all like it as much as I do.

Imagine, a thread where it has a weekly quote(s) and you can share your opinion and feelings on it, maybe what it reminds you of, or makes you think of. Anything of your desire. You just get to connect with the quote and community.

Sounds simple, fun, and like a nice way to let loose.

• I am interested!
  • Maybe just not for me.

0 voters

If you chose “I am interested!” then would you like to be tagged when/if I create this.

• Yes, please tag me.
  • No thank you, I would not like to be tagged.

0 voters

Also go check this out if your interested, HERE ( :
(This has been made HERE!!)

5 Likes

Is episode the best forum out there?

• Of course!
  • Definitely not.
  • Not the best, not the worst. It’s meh.

0 voters

5 Likes