Take a poll, Share a poll, --- Polls Polls Polls 2 (Part 1)

I don’t really listen to any of them but I recognize them! Like for example I knew AJ Mitchell from slow dance with Ava Max

tbh im happy someone else knows WDW XD

yeah, thats where i heard him from : D

1 Like

I like that song a lot I’ve been obsessed with Ava Max recently so I’ve heard that one quite a bit at least more than normal and WDW seems cool! I need to check out more of their stuff

2 Likes

:new_moon_with_face:

Summary

just my suggestions XD
What am I
Chills
I dont belong in this club
In Too Deep

2 Likes

Only on Pizza

Thank you!

in an r4r. when you have send screenshots but haven’t gotten back when is appropriate time to send a reminder

• 1 day
  • 2 days
  • 3 days
  • 4 days
  • 5 days
  • 6 days
  • 7 days
  • longer
  • never

0 voters

1 Like

I would say about 3/4 days just remind them. Then by 7/8 I would ask them how things are going.

3 Likes

idk i’m bored so heres a poll… which is best in ur opinion

• pants
  • shorts
  • skirt
  • scorts

0 voters

1 Like
How do you say iPhone X?
  • iPhone “X”
  • iPhone “10 (ten)”

0 voters

1 Like
Do you like polls?
  • Omg yes
  • Yes
  • Meh
  • No
  • Omg no

0 voters

3 Likes

Is it tacky to let readers pick a name for the MC but they dont get full CC?

My story you can pick the MC’s name but i kinda want limited CC for him since…i imagine him that way but most stories ive read just allow picking name and full CC.

• Yes, it’s kinda weird
  • Nah it’s not tacky

0 voters

3 Likes

No I think that makes sense! Also it’s your story :blush:

1 Like

thank you! i just thought it was weird since when readers pick names, it’s usually a story where you play in but that wasnt the case with mine. however, ive decided to not allow choosing a name for my MC anyway :)).

Me too!! I’m not the only one!

which name sounds better…

• Grandpa’s Secret Organization
  • Grandpa’s Secret Spies
  • OTheR!

0 voters

2 Likes

those she looks like an Indian woman, it’s a medieval fantasy story she is the mother of one of the love interest.

• yes
  • no
  • yes and I am Indian,
  • No and I am Indian,

0 voters

do the clothes fit for everyday clothes`?

• yes
  • no
  • yes I am indian
  • no I am indian

0 voters

perhaps use full heart pouty/small heart instead of full round (im indian) i dont see a lot of indians with those types of lips :))

as for clothes, yes some ladies do wear that but they’re usually wealthy from what ive seen. most wear a simple sari (brown, white) but thats fine considering the clothes however, i dont live in india, so my answer may not be that precise but thats my opinion

2 Likes

yeah, unfortently, the amount of dresses or sari is not that big.

my story offer limited CC of the love interest, because I wanna use body overlays, I have only one caucasian/white guy as a love interest, he is ginger, but should I offer them to change the hair colour since I dont think it will have a effect on the story

• yes
  • no

0 voters