Take a poll, Share a poll, --- Polls Polls Polls 2

thank you! i just thought it was weird since when readers pick names, it’s usually a story where you play in but that wasnt the case with mine. however, ive decided to not allow choosing a name for my MC anyway :)).

Me too!! I’m not the only one!

which name sounds better…

• Grandpa’s Secret Organization
  • Grandpa’s Secret Spies
  • OTheR!

0 voters

2 Likes

those she looks like an Indian woman, it’s a medieval fantasy story she is the mother of one of the love interest.

• yes
  • no
  • yes and I am Indian,
  • No and I am Indian,

0 voters

do the clothes fit for everyday clothes`?

• yes
  • no
  • yes I am indian
  • no I am indian

0 voters

perhaps use full heart pouty/small heart instead of full round (im indian) i dont see a lot of indians with those types of lips :))

as for clothes, yes some ladies do wear that but they’re usually wealthy from what ive seen. most wear a simple sari (brown, white) but thats fine considering the clothes however, i dont live in india, so my answer may not be that precise but thats my opinion

2 Likes

yeah, unfortently, the amount of dresses or sari is not that big.

my story offer limited CC of the love interest, because I wanna use body overlays, I have only one caucasian/white guy as a love interest, he is ginger, but should I offer them to change the hair colour since I dont think it will have a effect on the story

• yes
  • no

0 voters

I guess if it doesn’t have an effect then there’s no harm, but if it messes up description and art scenes then there’s nothing wrong with keeping it :blush:

I dont have art scenes, descriptions of looks can easily be avoided. only thing I am really considering is a plot thing on my list that I am not even sure if I am gonna do or not. and the big reason is more I wanted picture with him on there to reveal a dark secret. but again I am not even sure I am doing it

I guess allow it then if there’s no reason not to

1 Like

lol sorry I just wanted to make some polls :sweat_smile:

• Dogs
  • Cats

0 voters

orange for the win lol!
  • Orange juice
  • Apple juice

0 voters

• writing
  • reading
  • BOTH!

0 voters

• Vampires
  • Zombies

0 voters

I am writing a fantasy story. and have a scene where a character basically is supposed to say stay away from you psychopath, but I am pretty sure they have no idea what that words mean, so I replaced it with something else, what should that be?

• Sinner
    • evildoer
    • hooligan
    • delinquent

0 voters

Favorite Cuisine?
  • Italian
  • German
  • French
  • American
  • Mexican

0 voters

Italian and Mexican is just :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Also Chinese and Indian :drooling_face:

Do you play Among Us?

• YES
  • Non :eyes:
  • What is “Among Us”?

0 voters

Are you a POC?

• Yup.
  • Nope.

0 voters

I love among us! Speaking of, here’s a poll:

What colour do you pick in among us?

• Red