Lol, I guess I am shallow too!
Quite funny thing, happiness doesn’t always make you happy. However, luxury can
Yepp. Pretty much my reasoning on it
Many people are picking truth, well, if that’s what helps you sleep at night
My thought on it was:
Being happy is important. If you have nothing, you can’t surive which can make you depressed. If you live in luxury with lots of money and a big fancy house, you don’t really have to worry about health care because you can pay for it. I definitely get happy with nice things, I’d probably become a Jeffery Star type millionaire lmao, and it’s very stress free. At least money wise. You could feel lonely with a big house, but at least you have it. Something everyone craves. Well, most everyone.
Sorry, half asleep. I ramble.
happiness and luxury both are already absent from my life lmao
- One love interest (one per sex)
- Two love interest (2 males 1 females)
I only chose ignorance is bliss because the less I know, the less upset I get. Like…I literally could live my whole life without knowing some of the messed up things that go on; I’m already damaged enough, I don’t need any more negativity if I can help it, lol.
I don’t want to be “comforted by a lie” though, I just don’t want to know one way or another most of the time when I’m in that idea that “ignorance is bliss.”
Do you think you’re funny?
- Yeah, I am pretty funny.
- I am not funny, I am punny (note the pun-carsm, LOL).
- I don’t think I am funny at all, my humor sucks…
Do you like sharing your future life-goals with others?
- No, I am afraid I might not achieve them and they come to bite me back!
- Yeah, I like/have no problem sharing my future endeavors with others.
Psst, last poll of this day…do you think the above two polls were too random?
- Yeah, they seemed kinda random and outta nowhere
- They seemed creepy
- No, I didn’t feel anything off
- No, I actually liked the two polls!
This poll seems pretty random too, AS
Do you know XXXTENTACION??
- Yassssss, I LOVE HIM! R.I.P X
- Yes I do, he’s alright
- Nope, never heard of him!
Which Maya Angelou quote?
- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.”
- “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
- “Nothing will work unless you do.”
- “We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.”
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.”
I do but like
Which popcorn flavour is your favourite?
Added another option for that.
I usually go with salt but caramel is really tasty and passes salt…