Take a Poll, Share a Poll --- Polls Polls Polls!

a lot of memes

Oh my GOSH! I THOUGHT SHE SAID ROBLOX MEMES NOT MINECRAFT MEMES! THE MEMES ARE NOT THE ONLY REASON ITS ALIVE!!

minecraft is dead… the only thing that could keep it alive after being out for 5+ years was multiplayer. they ruined it with those stupid 1.8 updates

It’s still being played by 75 million players monthly.

for singleplayer, because it’s still fun.

I cant handle anything even just a tiny but minty or spicy

:joy:
Also, your profile picture reminds me of a scene in “Spiderman: Homecoming” where Peter Parker (Tom Holland) is just sitting there in the cafeteria looking across it at his crush Liz. Looks alike- or is it the drawn version? Great pfp. :sunglasses:

Also, to be on topic:

• Do your homework as soon as you go home
  • As soon as I get home … after eating, showering, napping, video games, Episode forums. (One of the above or all)

0 voters

heavy triggered breathing

If I don’t do my homework as soon as I get home I usually don’t do it until I have a study hour or a few minutes before the class

Anyways I was thinking the same thing about his pfp :sweat_smile:

ahhhhh yes minecraft the ultimate destroy build destroy

@Chocolate_Mama @Amberose @leslie.creates
Organized :clap::clap::clap::clap:

I know! I work- kind of well- under pressure. I get distracted a lot, and I’m lazy. I was so productive for once yesterday but then I fell asleep for 2 hours then I had to eat dinner and had tutoring!

Sounds hard I’ll pass :upside_down_face: but I do try most of the time

Well easy enough for me to say when I finished school a few years ago :joy: But I went from being a major procrastinator to doing a 180 in my final three years of school and it (kinda) paid off.

:joy::smile:
You’re doing very well now, that’s for sure. :+1:

Heck yeah get the work done then relax

What should I change my profile picture to?

• A picture of yourself
  • Another character edit I made
  • Nothing keep it like it is now

0 voters

Try again.

oh sheet - my eyes - my eyes

Thank you! It’s actually a painting of that scene, here’s a link to the artist as well as the full image

More movie still studies by the artist

Artist