Take a Poll, Share a Poll --- Polls Polls Polls!

Oof, Miley Cyrus!

1 Like

What does the Cray Cray Club… talk about? Is it like a discord or like art-peeps only?

1 Like

Right back in the day that was my golden years!

2 Likes

My babe Tom Holland better come back else I am DONE with Marvel :sob::sob::sob::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Yasss, Spidey better come back! I am also rooting for Black Panther and Doctor Strange to come back. Though, I was relieved a little that Hawkeye didn’t die and made an awesome comeback in the trailer…

4 Likes

Do you like random polls?

• Yeah, they are somewhat funny.
  • No, I want a poll to have a purpose/meaning, not randomly done.

0 voters

Its just a club for fun…a PM chat in secret.

2 Likes

Personally, I think he looks great and I liked that you incorporated bushy eyebrows that aren’t usually seen and the red hair colour- but I do think that the “button” nose is a little overrated. personally I like using refined and Aquiline as well. He does look good though!

3 Likes

I’ve never been a fan of the face shape. I prefer define triangle but he’s okay

2 Likes

What should I do to my crush!? He betrayed me when I said I liked him…

• Apologize about saying I liked him
  • Become friends, and keep on liking him
  • Yell at him
  • Cry my heart out

0 voters

3 Likes

o.o

2 Likes

Also move on if he hurt you after you admitted your feelings he doesn’t deserve to have your sweet time. You’re a strong confident girl and forget him slay on honey you’ll find someone you will care and treat you like a queen.

8 Likes

Thanks Choco. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Of course darling Ik how it is with a jerk crush :unamused:

2 Likes

Lord, It’s terrible. I kinda want to slap him really hard and start laughing. Which is weird, kind of… but good.

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t blame you hon like at all but don’t give him the satisfaction that he messed with you

2 Likes

Yess.

By the way, he’s that type where it keeps on being rude and doesn’t care, It was kinda stupid to fall for him but, he was really nice to me and all, he’s kinda like those bullies in movies, but even worse.

Oh lord, I can’t wait to go to school on Tuesday or… sooner because there is a snow storm coming to me.

Well, I hate it when I go to school because he seriously stopped having interest in me, one of his favorite jokes are just… nothing to him, and he acts like he doesn’t care about anything I say. But, I’m gonna let him go.

4 Likes

Heck yeah girl! Don’t let him bring you down :expressionless: he sounds like a major jerk as well

2 Likes

What would you do if someone stole the last cupcake?

• Scream “BITCH THAT’S MY CUPCAKE!”
  • Punch them
  • Take the cupcake and run away
  • Smash the cupcake in their face
  • I don’t like cupcakes (If you don’t like cupcakes you are crazy!)
  • I wouldn’t care
  • Other…

0 voters

1 Like

Should I make a thread and do story reviews? :thinking: :revolving_hearts:

• Yep
  • Nope

0 voters

1 Like