Take a Poll, Share a Poll --- Polls Polls Polls!

I don’t blame you hon like at all but don’t give him the satisfaction that he messed with you

Yess.

By the way, he’s that type where it keeps on being rude and doesn’t care, It was kinda stupid to fall for him but, he was really nice to me and all, he’s kinda like those bullies in movies, but even worse.

Oh lord, I can’t wait to go to school on Tuesday or… sooner because there is a snow storm coming to me.

Well, I hate it when I go to school because he seriously stopped having interest in me, one of his favorite jokes are just… nothing to him, and he acts like he doesn’t care about anything I say. But, I’m gonna let him go.

Aww. I’m sorry that happened to you. But be proud that you put yourself out there, it takes gut.

Heck yeah girl! Don’t let him bring you down :expressionless: he sounds like a major jerk as well

What would you do if someone stole the last cupcake?

• Scream “BITCH THAT’S MY CUPCAKE!”
  • Punch them
  • Take the cupcake and run away
  • Smash the cupcake in their face
  • I don’t like cupcakes (If you don’t like cupcakes you are crazy!)
  • I wouldn’t care
  • Other…

0 voters

Should I make a thread and do story reviews? :thinking: :revolving_hearts:

• Yep
  • Nope

0 voters

Wow :joy:

Lots of ya’ll say I should yell at him.

Welp.

Let me save my throat first… :joy:

Youtube Rewind 2018?

• Yay
  • Nay

0 voters

I would have said yay, but it felt like it was missing too much that happened this year. I like last years more. But I do love how they made animators a big part this year.

I cringed so hard… :confounded:

Who didn’t?

I don’t think I’ve seen it

Same, I haven’t seen it yet

Is it a video orrrrrr :joy: I’m so lost on things

It is a video on youtube that Youtube made itself to show off its creators

(I think :sweat_smile:)

I think that at leas you should keep on being friends- I’m not sure what you mean by betrayed- as in rejected you? Or did something snobby? (By the way, I’m sorry for what happened, it takes a lot of guts that I don’t have to do that). If he told you he didn’t like you, technically, it’s not a crime, because you can’t change people’s own decisions as it’s their own mind and they are allowed to control their own decisions. If he regards you as a friend still, I think you should stay friends with him and… just keep liking him- agh, my decision making is horrible.

I’m not sure, but that is just my opinion.

Again, I’m so sorry for what happened! It’s an obstacle in life tat does happen but I know you’re going to do great! :wink::blush:

It was, alas… a disappointment… yet again…

Which band do y’all like better?

• 5 Seconds of Summer
  • Panic! At the Disco
  • I don’t know either one of them
  • I don’t care
  • Both

0 voters

Both

Any people with blonde hair and blue eyes in here (like me)?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters