Take a Poll, Share a Poll --- Polls Polls Polls!

I tried wine and it’s the worst thing I ever drank. Disgusting!

1 Like

I’ve tried beer multiple times and hate it. Like it has no taste at all! Then I’ve had a few coolers in my life and I love those! And yeah probably will for a while. I’m also a wine fan especially red wine. And champagne. Also my friend wanted to get wasted at our first sleepover party and I’m coolio with that :woman_shrugging:t5: Really I’m not big on it yet I’ll drink it. I guess depending on my mood. And I’m not a lightweight either so that’s good :ok_hand:t5:

1 Like

Lol i cant even drink coka cola… lets not talk about alcohol

2 Likes

Countdown By beyonce ^

89% of people don’t know Beyonce?? Or…

2 Likes

She’s my childhood memoriesssssss

1 Like

How do u feel about piercings??? :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• LOVE Piercings
  • They are nasty I don’t know why peeps want em
  • I don’t have any

0 voters

1 Like

Lets all slumber party!

• Like a fat kid on a pack of smarties!
  • Someone chuck a cupcake at me!
  • …what the flip flop with a side of flip is this?

0 voters

Math yay or nay

• YAY
  • bish nay

0 voters

bc i frikken hate it

1 Like

The roof could fall down any minute. Sky will always be up tho

3 Likes

Need a middle ground between LOVE and gross here. X"DDDDD

1 Like

I don’t know… I’m bored

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • Maybe not

0 voters

Whoa! Almost no one drinks or smokes! Good for you, guys! We have a lot of healthy people here! And a lot of babies :baby:

Same. Like, I am some kind of drunkard, you know? But wine is not my thing either

EXXXXXXCUSE ME? BEER IS SOMETHING WONDERFUL! Apologise for that blasphemy! (Kidding, I used to hate it before, too. But now it is my favourite alcoholic drinnk and I would marry it if it were legal.)

The irony! I do not drink any kind of soda, including coke. So it is either water or alcohol for me. In fact, sometimes it is both at the same time because I love alcohol, but it makes me thirstier! I am walking contradiction :joy:

Also, I see you and your love for alcohol, @amberose :laughing: * high-five * does this make us drinking buddies?

Whatever. Childhood?

• I had a happy childhood :slight_smile:
  • It is a part of my life I would rather not talk about…
  • Meh. Could have been worse, could have been better.
0 voters
3 Likes

:grin::joy::joy: Can’t believe we are outliers lol

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I will not! Beer is nasty as heck! It literally has no taste at alllllll

2 Likes

Lolz my childhood was good then it ended horrifically so I’ll say meh could’ve been better.

3 Likes

I agree with youu!!! The only good beer is the really expensive German beer…the rest is gross. I like rum and mead. The sweet stuff ^^

And I drink it straight mostly. X’DDD

I drink coconut rum straight out of the bottle X’DDDDD

2 Likes

See I’ve never tried that but it sounds good. I’m mainly more on the champagne side of things, or the fruity drinks they always make my stomach feel bubbly and funny :joy:

1 Like

Everyone needs to try coconut rum…if nothing else. ^^’ mmmmmmm ^^ Now I want some, tho >.>

1 Like

Right I want some as well :rofl:

1 Like
  • Reading online / on devices (wattpad, kindle, ebook etc.)
  • Reading actual books
  • I don’t really read
  • Reading on EPISODE

0 voters