Take a Poll, Share a Poll --- Polls Polls Polls!

Do you belive in reincarnation?

• Yes :smiling_imp:
  • No :exploding_head::gun:
  • What the hell is that?
  • Yes, and I can’t wait to do school all over again! :lying_face:
  • Maybe…

0 voters

Just asking because I was just thinking of how if I die I’m going to do school again and that’s really _____ :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Do you like white cheddar Cheez-Its?

• Yes!
  • They’re okay.
  • Nope…
  • Never had…

0 voters

Oh my chocolate so I could live through this?! Yassssss :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Blue or pink?

• Blue :blue_heart:
  • Pink :sparkling_heart:

0 voters

Yellow or green?

• Yellow :yellow_heart:
  • Green :green_heart:

0 voters

Do you want to tarvel one day? :airplane: :earth_americas:

• Yes!
  • Nope
  • Maybe…

0 voters

Ever Had/Currently Have Depression or Anxiety?

• Depression
  • Anxiety
  • Both
  • Neither

0 voters

1 Like

Which continent are you from?

• Europe
  • Asia
  • Africa
  • North America
  • South America
  • Australia

0 voters

I was going to --very playfully-- roast you, my queen, because I grew up with the idea that Australia is a country and Oceania is the actual continent (my life is a lie!) when, in fact, it is common to refer to “Oceania” as Australia too these days. Thank God I did my research first, I would have looked like an idiot! :joy:

Anyway, let’s start with weird questions. For women: how do cramps treat you in THAT time of the month?

• Dear Lord, I want to die each time
  • It could be worse… I think.
  • Lucky me, I feel nothing/almost nothing
  • It depends… AND I DO NOT EVEN KNOW ON WHAT AAAGH

0 voters

2 Likes

Ugh, don’t even remind me. Mine is the definition of Satan’s work and I wish I could make my whole uterus disappear.

Which type of art do you prefer to work with? (Even if you’re not an artist)

• Traditional art
  • Digital art
  • Both / Can’t decide

0 voters

1 Like

What pet do you have?

• Dog
  • Cat
  • Hamster/mouse/rat
  • Fishes
  • Parrot
  • Canarie
  • Turtle
  • Bunny
  • Snake/ Spider
  • Lizart/ chameleon
  • Squirrel
  • Not mention here
  • I don’t have any pet

0 voters

According to my psychiatrist, I have/had MDD and anxiety and ADHD, but my anxiety and ADHD was “easier for me to manage and cope with” it was the MDD that was bad, which I agree, so she didn’t medicate me for “anxiety” and “ADHD”, partly because I told her not no, but FCK NO to that idea, LOL

I was cured by Jesus, though. <3 <3 <3

2 Likes

Glad to know you’re okay!

1 Like

Whoa, @piyi, you have a zoo in your house! :joy:

1 Like

I know :sweat_smile: but I still think that I want more to take care and play with because… practicly I can pet or let walk around only the dog the mouse and the parrot… ok now that I am thinking again of it I may overdid it :upside_down_face: my mom is like :bird::mouse2::dove::dog: :tropical_fish: I don’t even know how I persuade my mom to let me buy the mouse …
My babes

11 Likes

I wish I had a pig or maybe a dog or a monkey or a panda! But I loveeeee my stuffed animals

2 Likes

Pandas aaaaaww so cute and little piggies are eeek fantastic… but I can admit that I am a little scared of monkeys, they are cute but they say that they attack to the face and I want my eyes to be safe :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Ikr! Like they’re both my fav animal! :joy:

@Chocolate_Mama I think pandas are cuter, you just look at them and you say aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw I would love to see one day a panda but I live too far from China :sweat_smile: as for pigs I have seen many, they ate my food once

3 Likes

Pandas are sooooo cute! Oh my chocolate and I would love to buy one someday I don’t even care at this point :joy: also LUCKY! Oh my chocolate my bio teacher said we have to disect pigs in a few weeks and imma cry.