Take a Poll, Share a Poll --- Polls Polls Polls!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! you do that in school???

1 Like

Yeppers sadly!

Eeek. Thankfully we dont practise at animals :see_no_evil: i remeber at the primary the teacher was explaining us what will happen if the vains been cut. I fainted when he done explaining in front of the class…

1 Like

Oh my chocolate cake…I hope I got this.

1 Like

I have haimophobia, thats why i fainted :vampire:

1 Like

The Try Guys :heart: watch the ballet one, it’s so funny (or maybe that’s just me because I do ballet)

2 Likes

Oh my chocolate I think I may have that! I mean I only don’t wanna hurt piggies

Cant you tell to your teacher that you are sensitive with this? He may let you leave. I remember my primary teacher every time that he was explaining about blood stuff he was telling me to leave the class

1 Like

She’s really cool about it so hopefully she will because I hardly cry but I already feel the tears filling up at the thought of it.

1 Like

Best of luck. Tell me how it went when that day come

1 Like

Do you think that fiction affects reality (readers, spectators, whatever) in some way?

• Yes, it does. No exceptions
  • No, it does not
  • It only affects young people
  • It only affects some young people
  • None of these. I think it is more complicated than people make it out to be

0 voters

EDIT: In case you have not noticed, I am a slut for controversial topics.

5 Likes

I too am a slut for controversial topics :joy: I love debating (but only when it stays nice and cool)

I think that fiction can affect some young people, but not only young people. It’s very complicated, you see :eyes: It can depend on the person, really. For example, you could read a really sad book and most people would feel sorry for the MC and maybe tear up a little, but there’ll be some people out there, maybe people with difficulties in being empathetic, would not. Some people may just be indifferent. If a book implied that say, killing innocents is good (which it is certainly not), someone with good morals and a strong idea of what’s good and what’s bad may not be affected in a negative way- meaning that they are less likely to suddenly change and go on a killing spree because they now believe it’s good. Children are also more likely to be affected in the negative way aforementioned because they simply may not have the best morals. They are still growing and learning about the world, and it is our job, as the previous generation, to teach them (the right thing). But if they don’t have someone to teach them basic morals, then fiction can easily make them grow up thinking a bad thing is good.

8 Likes

Okay let’s say you’re texting your crush and you said:”I like you.” And he replies with:”K” Is that good or bad?!

• Good! Get your boo thang!
  • Baddddd sorry hon :grimacing:
  • Who knows
  • That’s a sign to talk to him!

0 voters

@EliseC thinks I should get an Instagram for episode.

So like… should I? :thinking:

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe so…
  • Up to you
  • Up to Elise

0 voters

Does it make me a sell out if I say I will only do it if my story gets to X amount of reads? (Lol)

• Yeah, that’s kind of slack
  • No, that’s a smart move
  • Yeah, you’re a sell out but it’s also funny so do it

0 voters

2 Likes

In school, what kind of student were (or are) you?

• The smart/responsible one! I was going places!
  • Just your average student
  • The lazy one
  • The invisible one
  • The one who always arrived late
  • The one who cheated on every exam and always got away with it
  • The class clown
  • The rebel
  • The loner
  • The loud one
  • The aggressive one
  • The friendly one
  • The shy/quiet one
  • The teacher’s pet
  • School? You mean that place where you sleep while someone tries to teach you?

0 voters

I could go on, but 15 is where I am drawing the line :joy:

5 Likes

I was somehow a lot of different things wrapped into one :thinking:

5 Likes

I feel you. The combinations are endless! I still cannot understand how I was both the friendly and the aggressive one :joy:

4 Likes

Where my aliens atttt?
What do you identify as?

• ALIEN AYEEE
  • UNICORN MAGICC
  • FAIRYYYY
  • MERMAIDDD YASS
  • i’m just a human chill
  • A ghost… i’m ded

0 voters

i’m everything

1 Like

I’m also known as the girl that stalked this super popular dude and the girl who Episode dances in the halls :rofl: I still do at this point it’s amazing.

4 Likes