Take a Poll, Share a Poll --- Polls Polls Polls!

What about me?

Measly Forum Peasant: Noob.
Ordinary Forum Civilian: Just a usual, cooperative human.
Well-known Forum Human: Actively joins in conversation and posts a lot.
Making-A-Difference Forum Alien: Helps others through anything, assists with community organisation as a member.
Legendary Forum Legend: Forums Oldie, just a good, old legend. (not me AHAHA)

• Measly Forum Peasant
  • Ordinary Forum Civilian
  • Well-known Forum Human
  • Making-A-Difference Forum Alien
  • Legendary Forum Legend

0 voters

1 Like

What about me?

Making-A-Difference Forum Alien: Helps others through anything, assists with community organisation as a member.
Legendary Forum Legend: Forums Oldie, just a good, old legend. (not me AHAHA)

:rofl: gotta see ya know?!

• Measly Forum Peasant: Noob.
  • Ordinary Forum Civilian: Just a usual, cooperative human.
  • Well-known Forum Human: Actively joins in conversation and posts a lot.
  • Making-A-Difference Forum Alien: Helps others through anything, assists with community organisation as a member.
  • Legendary Forum Legend: Forums Oldie, just a good, old legend.

0 voters

2 Likes

What about me? :thinking::upside_down_face:

Making-A-Difference Forum Alien: Helps others through anything, assists with community organization as a member.
Legendary Forum Legend: Forums Oldie, just a good, old legend.

• Measly Forum Peasant
  • Ordinary Forum Civilian
  • Well-known Forum Human
  • Making-A-Difference Forum Alien
  • Legendary Forum Legend

0 voters

2 Likes

If anyone didn’t know you, I’d be concerned honestly. I’m pretty sure you have the most posts of all time :hushed: You’re everywhere!

6 Likes

Why thank you I tend to be here a lot and I would be shook as well. Also true I’m always here :rofl: have to make sure to bake children…or adopt. I mean gee willy! Every forum has a crazy cannibal who bakes and adopts the community :blush:

9 Likes

Do you hate making background characters?

• Yes
  • Nope
  • Sometimes

0 voters

1 Like

Yeah, funny stuff. I was definitely the loner first and foremost. Teacher’s pet depending on the teacher. Always pretty lazy. I actually got made fun of for it because being athletic was a big deal when I was in school, and I never cared. Also the straight A student because I only did academics. None of that social nonsense. Ick!

Many people thought I was “shy” and I was quiet, but it was because I was a really, REALLY angry kid. X’DDD

7 Likes

I recently did my hair. I dyed half of it blue/black, it was white before, so it looks more blue and darker blue towards the roots. I left a thin layer of my hair alone, so there’s white like lines or whatever on the top layer of the blue. And the other half is electric teal.

Does that sound cool or nah?

• Eh…
  • Sounds pretty cool!
  • Nothing special, but I guess it doesn’t sound terrible

0 voters

1 Like

What’s a good first trial date when you’re not allowed to date?

• Park!
  • Movie!

0 voters

3 Likes
Park

cons: My mom could possibly catch us. It’s freezing outside, there’s drug deals, I have to walk in the snow.
pro: It’s close to my house and his, it won’t take me getting dropped off. I won’t have to have backup friends.

Movies

cons: My mom could say she wants to meet my friends, I’ll have to find friends to come with, I need to get a lot of money for the mall.
Pro: We can both just meet, its a movie so a while. We could go get lunch as well. More then likely I won’t run into family members. No drug deals.

1 Like

Movies. Where it’s dark. No chance of anyone you know seeing you kiss :wink:

7 Likes

:sweat_smile::face_with_hand_over_mouth: gee willy I didn’t think about that

okay maybe sorta :wink:

4 Likes

Which team are you rooting for in the 2019 Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots
  • Los Angeles Rams
  • Both?
  • No one lol
  • …What’s the Super Bowl?

0 voters

Best Horror Movie?

• Scream (1996)
  • The Shining (1980)
  • It (2017)
  • Carrie (2013)
  • The Purge (2013)
  • It Comes at Night (2017)
  • The Curse of Chucky (2013)
  • Don’t Breath (2016)
  • BirdBox (2018)
  • The Conjuring (2013)
  • Saw (2004)
  • Physco (1960)
  • 28 days later (2002)
  • YouTube Rewind (2018)

0 voters

My boyfriend put in that last one…:expressionless:

5 Likes

I love the original Carrie and scream wasn’t even scary for me it was just hilarious. And I still need to watch all the purges.

2 Likes

Your boyfriend is right :joy::joy:

4 Likes

I watched “The Purge”, and “The Purge: Anarchy” consecutively in a hotel since it was on television, and I have to say I didn’t like it really. The first one, I suppose, was alright for me, but I really didn’t feel like much of the characters were shown- as in who they were. I felt so grateful in the end and it made me think about it, but it was a very strange feeling watching the film. The second one I thought was completely out of the blue- and yes, I actually really liked the main character, as i think he had a good motive and was understandable, and enough information about him was brought up and made him sympathetic. However, the other characters were a little bit- well, I found a lot of them annoying, and a lot of their actions unnecessary.
Another thing is that spying robot doll thing in The purge, which I found a little unnecessary- I know it adds to the thriller effect, but it doesn’t really explain the son’s talent or- I mean, I know it’s a thriller, but it seems weird.
So, I’m not a fan of The purge series, although I think it’s topic is well done (in the controversial scenario), and the emotional weight in the first film and second film (only for the main character though) was well placed. Honestly though, I wish they didn’t portray wealthy people also as murderers or people like that, and how it’s so unreali-
Alright, I’ve run into a problem, because I always try to connect reality to movies, even though it’s false. Strangely, I don’t find this problem with Tv shows as much. Well, I suppose thrillers aren’t suited for me then. I actually did search it up, and I was surprised to see there was a third one and a fourth one (last year!) Well, I’m a little reluctant to watch them, but I hate not finishing series, so I’d watch it sometime not at night.
Anyways, I’d say for plotline- as in, whole length movie wise- it wasn’t that nice, but the core plot was well done. I will say I think The Purge: Anarchy’s main protagonist was much better than it’s predecessor, but The Purge overall wrapped it all much better, especially from a wealthy family’s perspective.
However, I’m still not a fan of disconnecting movies (except for the central theme) in a series.
Well, just my opinion, but fair warning: I’m very judgemental, so if you thought it was a good movie, or even a great movie, good for you!
Also, to stay on track, here’s a little poll:

Do you like thrillers (or horror movies, because The Purge was listed as a horro movie?)

• It’s my absolute favourite genre
  • Yes, very much
  • It’s entertaining on occasion
  • One or two…
  • I absolutely hate this genre

0 voters

Right then, good day!
Oh, and other than “The Purge” I haven’t watched anything else on that list. :smirk::persevere:
I’m quite scared of horror movies- I’m not a big fan.

2 Likes

Funny I’m terrified of horror movies but I’ve watched a lot. But I do like a good thriller.

3 Likes

Really? I most likely always cross both and get very confused, especially if I think a movie is a thriller/horror but it’s the opposite genre. I’d say I prefer thriller, and thriller’s are quite nice- I made the mistake of watching the first two of the Purge’s series at night- but I associate it with an adventure, action-like genre with more suspense and dark filters and slightly more gruesome. So thrillers aren’t at all bad. I really can’t stand horror movies- it haunts my mind for ages, then if I see something that reminds me of it, I have to take so much longer just to remove it again, so on and so forth. I think feeling terrified of it but still doing it might be related to adrenaline and curiosity, and I have made plenty of mistakes in my life from this motivational factor that may or may not be a precaution, so, no, not funny, but yeah, I make that mistake too much as well.

3 Likes

YouTube rewind all the way

1 Like