Take a Poll, Share a Poll --- Polls Polls Polls!

Are rap snacks in Australia?

1 Like

Yay!

1 Like

John is the worst member of Queen.

Sadly I don’t believe so I think they’re just an American chip brand and even in some states we don’t have them unless you look well enough but I’m with those amazing chips they’ll have to expand :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Saad, i want some

Why??

1 Like

That’s rude, he’s a bassist.

1 Like

Also rude. If you can’t respect one member then you’re not a fan. That’s like me saying I hate Kelly Rowland because … And I only like Michelle Williams and Beyonce.

1 Like

No it’s not…

1 Like

Ok, sorry John.

1 Like

Pre ap in junior high but then next year it’ll be ap social and the next year Biology Ap

1 Like

Anyone bored?

• Yeah
  • Nahhhh

0 voters

Soo, I’ve been thinking about something for a long time.

My close friend who I’ve known since college recently started self-harming. She told me she wanted to die, and I don’t know what to do, because she told me to keep it a secret from her family. What do I do?

• Tell
  • Don’t tell

0 voters

Personally? I never told my family about my self-harm, they found out. When they did, they thought it was… Because I isolated myself? But that’s not the true reason. I think I’ll explain it to you in a message. I’ve been debating on how to explain this to you, dear friend.

3 Likes

I don’t know what to do. I’m really worried about my friend. But they told me not to tell anyone.

2 Likes

Well, place yourself in the person’s shoes, for starters.

3 Likes

Ok

2 Likes

What are you thinking right now as you “see” through her eyes?

2 Likes

My entire life is falling down, I’m worthless and shouldn’t exist, but I don’t want anyone to know.

2 Likes

Exactly. wow this hit hard.

Now what are you feeling?

2 Likes