Take a Poll, Share a Poll --- Polls Polls Polls!

I don’t deserve to be here. I don’t want anyone to see this. I’m even more worthless, why am I doing this to myself?

1 Like

Good. Now take a deep breath and “peek” into your future. What do you see and where do you see yourself in the next few weeks? Months? Years?

1 Like

I’m preparing to hang myself.

1 Like

Sorry if that offended anyone!

1 Like

Sorry, sorry, sorry!

1 Like

Ok. Now step out of their shoes. What did you feel as you looked at the world through their eyes?

2 Likes

Yikes…

1 Like

I felt sad, I suppose. I never thought people saw the world like that.

2 Likes

Now you know how I and many others feel. Right?

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Did this help you?

1 Like

Yes, thanks.

1 Like

No problem.

1 Like

Problem is I’m a supermodel today and I look like a lumpy potato tomorrow. It varies.

1 Like

Don’t tell her family. You have no right to expose something she said in confidence to you. You can find outside help for her, but do not tell her family until she is ready.

This is coming from someone who told their family and regretted it. Having it come from an outside source may just make it worse.

4 Likes

Ok, thanks!

1 Like

I actually think you should tell her. Every family is different and they all go through different things, but they should know they should be able to help. Not only do you not want to feel the pain of having your best friend die and you could have save help her. You don’t want to feel responsible or feel like you could have done more instead you should do everything you can to help her. My friend lost her best friend because she killed her self and my friend didn’t even know she was thinking about killing her self until she was already gone. You could just imagine how destroyed she felt. This is pretty much the same situation if you decide to tell her family she/he could have much more help, you and her family could comfort her and be there for her you could help her get better, be more happy. The family love since he/she was born they should be able to know what’s they going through. That’s way more better, knowing you did all you could knowing that you was there for them until the end. You help them and you did what you should have…
(Sorry for my grammar errors and I hope this helps!)

5 Likes

That wasn’t offensive, h were just putting urself in her shoes

1 Like

VDo you know who my pfp is???

• Yurpp (make sure to tell me who :smirk:)
  • Nope :-1:
  • I think soo (comment) :no_mouth:

0 voters

1 Like

Pressed the wrong one; I meant no!

2 Likes