Take a Poll, Share a Poll --- Polls Polls Polls!

Also rude. If you can’t respect one member then you’re not a fan. That’s like me saying I hate Kelly Rowland because … And I only like Michelle Williams and Beyonce.

No it’s not…

Ok, sorry John.

Pre ap in junior high but then next year it’ll be ap social and the next year Biology Ap

Anyone bored?

• Yeah
  • Nahhhh

0 voters

Soo, I’ve been thinking about something for a long time.

My close friend who I’ve known since college recently started self-harming. She told me she wanted to die, and I don’t know what to do, because she told me to keep it a secret from her family. What do I do?

• Tell
  • Don’t tell

0 voters

Personally? I never told my family about my self-harm, they found out. When they did, they thought it was… Because I isolated myself? But that’s not the true reason. I think I’ll explain it to you in a message. I’ve been debating on how to explain this to you, dear friend.

I don’t know what to do. I’m really worried about my friend. But they told me not to tell anyone.

Well, place yourself in the person’s shoes, for starters.

Ok

What are you thinking right now as you “see” through her eyes?

My entire life is falling down, I’m worthless and shouldn’t exist, but I don’t want anyone to know.

Exactly. wow this hit hard.

Now what are you feeling?

I don’t deserve to be here. I don’t want anyone to see this. I’m even more worthless, why am I doing this to myself?

Good. Now take a deep breath and “peek” into your future. What do you see and where do you see yourself in the next few weeks? Months? Years?

I’m preparing to hang myself.

Sorry if that offended anyone!

Sorry, sorry, sorry!

Ok. Now step out of their shoes. What did you feel as you looked at the world through their eyes?

Yikes…