Take a Poll, Share a Poll --- Polls Polls Polls!

birthday twin :ok_woman:t5:

1 Like

Pewdiepie vs T-series

• Pewdiepie
  • T-series

0 voters

It won’t be the truth that will destroy his family but himself, a relation is bult in trust, it is worst cheating and lying rather that cheating and telling the truth. If the wife find out that he lied she will break up with him, while if he tell the truth the wife may think of it. Furthermore, I believe in karma, you get what you give

5 Likes

Would you be interested in a pirate story

• Yes
  • No.

0 voters

For October the birthstone is actually Opal

1 Like

I just searched it on google and used the first image i could find lol

1 Like
  • Dad
  • Daddy

0 voters

1 Like

Daddy. I understand both, though. A lot of people consider it childish to call your father ‘daddy’ but why? It’s dad with two extra letters. Just because children use it, doesn’t make it childish.

4 Likes

Exactly.

1 Like

“Dad,” because of… uh… well… (cough) :sweat_smile:

(more coughing)

26 Likes

yes but the word “daddy” is hilarious especially when people older then 5 call their dad that

4 Likes

I’m sorry but I can’t even look at that word and not think darkly thanks to my dear friends and associates at school :sweat_smile: my kids will call their dad, dad or father I swear just not that

5 Likes

i call my dad, father when I am mad :joy:

5 Likes

what do you call you mom?

• mother
  • mom
  • mama
  • ma
  • mommy
  • madre

0 voters

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I call my dad daddy. I feel weird calling him Dad since I’ve called him daddy ever since I was young, though I’m contemplating calling him dad because the word daddy has been sexualized. :sweat:
I don’t think my dad even knows the word has been sexualized though, he only watches the news and complains about Trump, he doesn’t really use social media. :joy:

10 Likes

What do you call your best friend?

• Sis
  • Girly
  • Their name
  • Girl
  • Their nickname

0 voters

1 Like

Obama,bitch,female lover,mistress,bio bestie,school mom, daughter, fav wife

I have nicknames and multiple names for all my friends :joy:

2 Likes