Take a Poll, Share a Poll --- Polls Polls Polls!

I thought it was a joke so I put Jarvis, Tony, siri oops

1 Like

Since everyone’s asking this…

Do you know me?

• Yes!
  • Never ever heard of you, so nope.
  • We’ve talked a few times
  • I’ve seen you around :thinking:
  • I don’t know you but I would like to get to know you.
  • Don’t really care :woman_shrugging:

0 voters

3 Likes

Ah now I’m curious!! Do you know me?

• Yes
  • wE ARE LITERALLY IN A GC YA NERD
  • Sort of…?
  • I’ve seen you around but I haven’t talked to you
  • I don’t know you well/I’ve only talked to you a few times
  • I’d like to get to know you more (pM ME I LOVE FRIENDSHIP)
  • Nope, never heard of ya.

0 voters

7 Likes

I love how when people make these, they always say something along the lines of no. Hell, I even did that :hibiscus:. Idk why I find it so funny

3 Likes

U freaking won like 2000000000 awards for the Summer Awards

2 Likes

Yeah but I disappeared for like a month haha

2 Likes

Bro… :woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

I gotta know jenna

3 Likes

Why am laughing so hard???

2 Likes

There are at least eight forumers crushing on me.

5 Likes

I voted ‘no’, because while it may be nice encouragement every now and then, positive quotes won’t make you happy.

2 Likes

#1 for meh. The others were mostly trying to copy the first one. I watched it maybe a year ago and it still haunts me lol

2 Likes

That is a lot!!!

2 Likes

I like 3 because it is the best of 1 and 2 in my opinion. 4 was a hot mess. Like…it tried so hard to be 3, but it just…uh…fell FLAT. It kinda feels like the budget wasn’t used wisely from 3 to 4. It was just bad. LOL

1 Like

Unironically, it was Jarvis for me. LOL

Wasn’t the third one with the car race? Or the one in the amusement park? I kinda forgot which was which. I remember the first one was with the plane. I agree on the fourth movie.

1 Like

Fourth movie is with the car race. Third is the roller coaster. 2nd is car crash and 5th is the bridge

1 Like

Sorry :sweat_smile: I feel like I have all of them mixed up. I remember now. The first two ones were pretty tense, had scary vibes. The roller coaster is kinda a blur for me. The car race was in my opinion pushed. Unlike #1 and #2 which were pretty realistic (plane crash, car crash), the car race was more or less fictional.
But I haven’t seen the fifth one with the bridge yet.

1 Like

I can’t believe sports is the lowest… oh, nevermind, yes I can :joy:

1 Like

It’s a big circle. ^^ I like the fifth one enough. If I was gonna order them, it’d be 3, 2, 1, 5, 4.

I like 1, just…I think I don’t like the pacing of it as much. Two did better, still kinda weird but I liked the little twist.

1 Like