Take a Spoiler, Share a Spoiler - Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler!

Spoilers for the revamp of my story, THE NEW GIRL

The revamp of my story starts with the MC packing up the last of her stuff, then goes downstairs to meet her friends. Then they go to the airport, where the mom and dad will go to find the boarding gate thingy, and leave the MC to say good-bye to the friends (they came with her to the airport). In the original version, the only friend who said good-bye was a girl named Haley (and she didn’t come to the airport either), but in the revamp I added another friend, her name is Gwen. I haven’t written the next part yet, but then the MC will fly to her new home and get settled and all that stuff. Then she finds out that her neighbor is a BAD BOY!!! scream Jk lmao. I’m thinking of dividing up the story in months. Like maybe episodes 3-6 will be the month of September (since she starts school), 7-10 could be October, and 11-14 could be November, and each of those months could have like a moral or something to teach the reader? Like those “Winnie Years” books, where each chapter is titled “May” and “June” and “July” and stuff. That’s all I have for for now lol

3 Likes

I LOVE the month idea

2 Likes

Thanks! :heart:

1 Like

yes death. I am going to trust no one now as well

1 Like

Whattttt?!?!?! I cant waittt

1 Like

Spoiler About Avengers: Endgame

Pepper Potts played by Gwyneth Paltrow is leaving the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Take care, Tony Stark.

Spoiler About Indians

We Indians love discounts on market products, how costly or cheap they be. I mean, who doesn’t?

Spoiler About Thomas Edison

He stole Nikola Tesla’s patents and ideas about motors. Not so much of a great inventor now, is he?

Spoiler About Food Ingredient

Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) isn’t bad for you and won’t harm you. So go on and eat all them soupy instant noodles you find from the supermarket (as they all contain MSG)!

5 Likes

:rofl:true
Specially moms

1 Like

:scream: you revealed my spoiler! :scream:

1 Like

:scream:

1 Like

I really can’t say it truly… there’s a lot of controversy surrounding that news :thinking:

1 Like

Whoops!!
Srry…not😂

1 Like

I can’t see @amberose’s profile :scream:

3 Likes

we must find a new way to stalk amber

4 Likes

Galileo

Lucas is Bisexual and has a Boyfriend teehee

3 Likes

Spoilers for Episode’s Worst Story by Meghan J. Stone

There is a gang leader who is obsessed with cats. :cat: Also, when the MC was going to meet her dad for the first time (I kinda forgot what happened so correct me if I say the wrong thing, oof), there is a hotel clerk who won’t let the MC see her dad. I chose the flirt with the hotel clerk option to get her to let the MC see her dad and it was HILARIOUS!!! :joy: :joy: :joy: Oh, and when the MC finally meets her dad, she says, “I got kidnapped on the way here.” And her dad is just like, “Oh.”

6 Likes
Biggest Spoiler Ever

Iron Man dies in Avengers: Endgame.

No, seriously. Others held a funeral for him at the end.

Captain America goes back in time to unite with Peggy Carter.

Guess, we won’t get to see more of Baby Stark anymore… :disappointed_relieved:

6 Likes

I want to change the name of my story so that it won’t get confused with the popular one that has the same name as mine. (Y’all know which one I’m talking about LOL) But, I don’t know what else to name it! “Sophomore Year” sounds lame lmao.

7 Likes

The New-ish Girl :crazy_face:

4 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Spoilers for Bad Boy Roommate (the original version) by Melissa LaVone

I’m reading the original version of Bad Boy Roommate by Melissa LaVone, and the mean girl, Madison, is being so ridiculous. “ShE sToLE mY bOyFriEnD!” “iT’s NoT fAiR!” "i wIlL rUiN hEr! She literally wants her “friend” (whom she called a “friendless loser” by the way) to go make an appointment with the MC (whose name is Lily)'s therapist and steal Lily’s files so that she will find out her weaknesses, and then the mean girl will find a way to “take her down.” The mean girl is actually so absurd it’s funny. :joy: :joy: :joy: 99% of her time is spent hating Lily and doing the “scream” animation. Seriously, doesn’t she have anything else to do with her life? LOL