Take a Spoiler, Share a Spoiler - Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler!

:smiling_imp:

I’m leaving this thread ,:sob::sob::sob: jk I might be back later

In the book Mockingjay, Peeta gets brainwashed by the Capitol and tries to kill Katniss!

I didn’t, I didn’t ahhhh

nOoOoOoo

Anyone see any new Episode Updates which were done regularly on Fridays every week? I am afraid that SOME of us spilled too many negative remarks against the kind and hard working Episode Team that they stopped updating! Or, did the team just happen to adopt new resolutions this latest year? :thinking:

The Hunger Games series is basically Katniss gets thrown into a death ring with a love interest because let’s be honest. When you’re about to die there’s gotta be love. She lives because PROTAGONIST and started a rebellion against the capitol. The love interest survives also 2 so cool. Then the Quarter Quell happens and Katniss gets thrown into the arena again with lover boy Peeta. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

For @NelidaU… (or for those who’ve read my story, DO NOT CLICK)

The person that’s awakened by Venetia is Adelinde! She gets released and goes crazy. In another episode, Essence becomes possessed by Luna’s spirit, who wants vengeance. Joseph becomes evil, and he cough … rapes Cameron. Lucas dies.

Tinker Bell has a sister.

SCREW YOU

:no_mouth:

flips table

Amnesia: The Dark Descent (video game): Daniel is the one who murdered the child.
Contrast (video game): Dawn is the missing woman.
Half-Life 2: Episode Two (video game): Eli Vance is executed by an Advisor.
Outlast (video game): Miles becomes the Walrider.
The Great Gatsby (book): Jay Gatsby is murdered.
Transistor (video game): Red kills herself in the end. There is no way to bring her boyfriend back.

Daaaaeng!!! loveyourself just RAGE QUIT X’D

Also, about Adelinde O.o -suppresses excitement-

@NELIDA starts idle_happy

adam stop clicking the blurred spoilers, you’re ruining your life!

Spoiler for Ghostwriter by Elise C

YOU are the killer

Because anagrams exist, right?

hahahaha yes

Why you excited?

I hate that part!!! But that’s one of my favorite book series.
Big spoilers:

_Cinna died
Rue died
Katniss chooses Peeta over Gale
Prim dies
Finnick dies

Those are the most memorable deaths for me.
_

Excited to read the next chapter X’D