Take a Spoiler, Share a Spoiler - Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler!

Oh. I’m excited to write it!

1 Like

Another one:

At the end of Grace, Alden and Grace get married and live with Queen and their son.

2 Likes

Reading Mockingjay currently

The movie ain’t nothin like the book lol. I watched the hunger games and she gets her mockingjay pin from someone @ the hob

6 Likes

ohmygoshohmygoshthiswasunexpectedwhatthehelllol

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag :kissing_cat:

1 Like

Oh my gawd :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Solona dies in The Ruby Tiara.

1 Like

Spoiler about life: We all die at some point :ok_hand:t5:

10 Likes

Envy (Episode story): All of your friends except Mei are murdered in Envy. Also, Gabby is the backstabber, and is having an affair with the killer, the Spanish teacher.

6 Likes

Dang :astonished:

Series of Unfortunate Events

Kit dies, so does Count Olaf… so does alot of other people :stuck_out_tongue: lowkey kids are the only survivors

6 Likes

Kinda wish I didn’t read that lol

2 Likes

You-

2 Likes

Spoilers about bird box: Charlie dies trying to save some of them in the gas station :sob::broken_heart:, the one cop lady and dude with blond hair takes food and the car and goes vamanos :expressionless:, Olivia dies right after giving birth to girl and jumps out window :sob:, basically everyone that was in the house died only Mallory and boy and girl surrvived :sob:,also the dude that Olivia let in was actually a crazy dude and opened all the windows making everyone look in the light.

7 Likes

Spoilers about me: I burnt popcorn and retrying again :joy::ok_hand:t5:

2 Likes

Cinderella marries Prince Charming.

#LAMESTSPOILEREVER

6 Likes
I've warned you

I hate people who flag others over little things, like it’s just a tiny bit “off topic”. I FREAKIN GOT FLAG IN THE CONFESSION THREAD BECAUSE I FORGOT TO TYPE I CONFESS AT THE START OF MY SENTENCE. AND SOMEONE ALSO BOTHER TO GO THROUGH EVERY SINGLE POST THAT DIDN’T HAVE I CONFESS AND FLAGED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. LIKE EVERY.SINGLE.ONE. SERIOUSLY GET A LIFE. MY POST IS NOT OFFENSIVE OR SPAM!
AND IF WHOEVER IS ALSO CONSIDERING TO FLAG THIS COMMENT, YOU DON’T HAVE A PROPER REASON BECAUSE I DID COVER THIS WITH SPOILER AND THIS DOESN’T OFFEND ANYONE. unless you’re easily offended, that’s not my problem.

Edit: sorry for sounding really mad, but I’m really not in a good mood right now and school suck and life suck. And I went extra mad when I just got a message that I was flagged.

7 Likes

Spoilers for the book series of Pretty Little Liars, since Mashia’s sister already ruined the TV series for her.

A is Mona
Then A is Courtney who is Alison’s twin sister who was locked away in an instution…
Oh but wait… Courtney was actually Alison and Alison was actually Courtney and Crazy-Courtney did the old switcheroo thing to trick their parents into sending the wrong twin back to the institution LOL, so really… A was actually Alison.
Also… Emily gets knocked up. Yes. You read that correctly. Emily gets pregnant in the book series.
Hannah has a really prominent eating disorder, she also dates Mike (Aria’s brother)
Caleb doesn’t exist in the books, nor does Ravenswood - that god-awful spin off show - thank goodness.
Toby dies
Jenna dies

And the biggest spoiler of all?

The books are way better than the TV show

8 Likes

i have no self-control when it comes to buttons BUT I WILL NOT PRESS ON IT

6 Likes

Oh come onnnnnnn, look at how much effort I went into blurring the good bits :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes