Taking 2 character card requests ! |πŸ’πŸ’–

Hello :two_hearts: I am taking two Character Card requests at the moment. If you’d like one please follow the rules !! Thank you ~ :wilted_flower:

U P D A T E: Requests are now closed!:lock:

Rules:

• Send me all of the details of your character down below, including what pose you want them to be in (NO CUSTOM POSES) e.g. flirt_coy etc…

• Please state their full name (or if they only have one name, just the first name will do)

• Provide me a picture of the background that should be in the back (I will only allow free pictures downloaded from sites like pexels etc.)

• State what kind of colors of the theme of the character card e.g. light pink, coral. Or if you’d like, I can pick for you.

• Once I’ve made it you cannot ask for me to change it.

• YOU MUST CREDIT ME I will already add my watermark on your card but I’d still appreciate it if you post it anywhere, please tag my Instagram cerisaro.

• Last but not least, follow me on Instagram: cerisaro

_________ Χ‚Χ‚ΰ«’ΰΌ‹ΰΌ˜ΰΏ

Here's the style it will be in:

The picture is not available anymore

DO NOT STEAL this, it is my character card. If you do, I will report you and block you.

Extra info:

The color palette on the side (the three circles consists of; theme color of character/fave color, color of skin, main color of hair)

Any questions? Just ask. :cherry_blossom::two_hearts:

I will not take more than one request from one person.

Thank you so much if you decide to request from me! :cherry_blossom::wilted_flower::cherries:

6 Likes

Hey! I love your examples! am I ok to pm you?

Yes, absolutely :blob_hearts: :smiling_face:

1 Like

I’d like to request one, can I pm you? <:

1 Like

Yes, sure that’s absolutely fine :revolving_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Your example is cutee :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so muchhh :two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wow! I love- it! How u make it??:smiling_face_with_tear::yum:

1 Like

Thank you so much :two_hearts:

I use the program Ibis Paint X :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Could you please close this topic?
@Sydney_H

1 Like