Taking (a FEW) art requests [CLOSED, Free]

Also, do you have any wishes for make-up, nail design, rings, or anything similar?

1 Like

Much better. And honestly I could do whatever u think will look good

1 Like

@Jpassen

Here’s an update.

(The pattern of the dress will be added later.)

Also, I chose a design for the nails:

With the difference to work with white & gray colors, so they won’t get too bright because the blue dress combined with the rose and crown in red already stands out.

2 Likes

Can i request a cover, your art is so good

1 Like

Thank you, but all three spots are already taken and there’s no additional waiting list, so I can’t accept any new requests.

It looks really good so far

1 Like

And yes I like that for the nails too

1 Like

Is there gonna be another color on top part of the dress?

Yes, the top you see now is just the base and will only be seen around the neck in the finished piece, the rest will be covered with blue details (sprakes, glitter, gems, similar) that way it’ll have a similar effect to the top in the reference. (Also the same for the bottom part then)

1 Like

Perfect thanks. I figured as much.

1 Like

@Jpassen

Here’s another update.

2 Likes

It looks really good. I love the dress. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Jpassen

Less dark version

I don’t know if it’s too dark on the device you’re using or not, just let me know if you need it brighter or anything.

Do you have an IG account for me to tag when I post it?

1 Like

I love it looks great. And yes I have and IG I already have been following you so I can tag you in the post for you

1 Like

@Kattt I’ll start your request shortly, please check your request again and tell me in case you want anything changed before I start.

1 Like

Nope! Everything looks good, thank you!

1 Like

@Kattt
Any changes in the sketch?

Oh, I just notice I forgot about her tattoo, I’ll add it rn. Sorry about that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I LOVE THAT!! It looks amazing!!

1 Like

Is it still possible to put a request in?

All spots are full.

1 Like