Taking (a FEW) art requests [CLOSED, Free]

Oh okay Thankyou!!!

1 Like

@Kattt @Oblivion

I’m sorry but I can’t give you any information on how long it will take me to finish your requests. I’ve injured my hand and I don’t know how long it will take to heal.
Still, I’m continuing to work on the requests whenever the pain’s not too intense, but it slows me down a lot.

2 Likes

Please tag me when you re-open requests!

As mentioned above, the next session will be on Instagram only. You can give me your IG (If you have one), otherwise, you’d have to wait.

1 Like

No rush take your time!! I hope you heal from your injury!

1 Like

@Kattt
Here’s an update on the art piece.

1 Like

That looks so good! You’re amazing

1 Like

@Kattt
Another update

1 Like

Love it

1 Like

Hey, can I please be in the waiting list, I really would like to request :))

There is no waiting list.
The next request session will be on Instagram only, if you have IG I can tag you, but there’s no guarantee that you will get a spot. Only the first three people who fill out the form correctly when requests open will get one.

1 Like

@Kattt

Here’s your finished art scene!
Thank you for your patience.

Do you have an IG account I could tag when posting?

1 Like

@Oblivion I’m ready to start your requests, could you please check if you want anything changed in your request before I start?

1 Like

Thank you!! My ig is @ rinaaa_luv

1 Like

Hello! Thank you! I checked over and everything is good no changes needed! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

@Oblivion
Here’s the sketch, let me know if you want anything changed

(All updates I’m sending will always only be in the small cover size, I’ll create the large one once the characters are fully drawn.)

1 Like

Ah I love it so much no changes needed it’s lovely! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

@Oblivion

I’m sorry for the long break, here’s the progress from today.

1 Like

No worries I understand! I love it it looks so beautiful :blob_hearts:

1 Like

@Oblivion

Here’s your cover! Thank you for your patience. And happy birthday! :birthday: :hugs:

Please download from here for the best quality:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17oTqBzhWOzYad1IEFIwBeTb9q7hGy6tr?usp=share_link

If you have Instagram please let me know your username, so I can tag you when I post it.

3 Likes