Taking episode interactive art scene request!

hey guys. My name is jordyn. I took over my sisters account a week ago. I am a new editor and need some people to request an art scene, cover, or anything! but here are the rules,

1. You MUST follow my insta jordyn._episode
  2. You MUST give me credit when I am finished
  3. You MUST use it, or else I will block you!
  4. Your story MUST be published, or email me that you are going to finish it soon!

those are some examples of edits/ art I have done in the past! I am taking 3 peoples requests. Message me quickly!
13 Likes

Wow! They’re really amazing, you’re really good at it. I don’t really know if you agree in this, but I have such a long time that I’m in search for a personal editor. I know that arts take time, and that’s why you won’t get pressured for the timing, and you will have time to do edits for other people too, since I do most of the arts myself. My story is soon to be published. Please, if you’re interested, PM me or you can DM me on Instagram, my name is meela.episode

1 Like

Ooh, this is amazing! Love your work :heart:Could I request a profile picture? If so, the details are here:
Skin: Olive
Face: Oval
Eyebrows: Defined Natural
Eyes: Round Bold (brown)
Hair: Long Curly (Chestnut)
Nose: Soft Natural
Lips: Classic (orange crush)

Oh and, if you’re not interested, the I’d be happy to have a profile picture, I’ve been craving for an edit of me.

1 Like

yes!

1 Like

of course! i’ll dm you right away!

Thank you so much, I absolutely adore your work :heart:Your hair is amazing :heart_eyes:

I would like to make a request for a profile picture!
(love your edits btw :heart_eyes:)
Character Details:
Face Shape: Soft Heart
Nose: Soft Natural
Eyes: Upturned Feline (BROWN)
Hair: Beach Wave (BLACK)
Skin Color: Taupe
Mouth: Classic (TAUPE)
Eyebrows: Defined Natural

Omg I love your edits so much. I would love to request a cover edit for my published story it is called ‘My Bad Boy Romance’.

Character Details:
Skin Colour: Tan
Face Shape: Soft Heart
Nose: Elven
Eyes: Slender Neutral (Blue)
Eyebrows: Seductive Arch
Mouth: Full Round (Blush)
Hair: Beach Wave (Platinum Blonde)

Thank you!!

2 Likes

I assume you are not taking anymore requests? Since I see three people have already requested…

1 Like

Yeah…are you still taking requests?

1 Like

Hello are you still taking requests ? Let me know pls

Are you still taking request

Still taking requests?